Returning clearance items

Guest Attendant

Former Target Team Member
Tonight I bought a Vizio Blueray player on clearance from $139 down to $69. Problem is the thing is sllllllllow.... Tried a network update on it but got a "unable to connect to network" despite it already being connected to my home network. I'm kicking my self in the rear tonight as I'm a techie and I usually always do research before buying something.

Since it was on clearance I can't take it back? Even though everything is being returned with it? I can't even get a store credit? I know I should know the answer but its been a while since I was employed with Target, Policies change and I haven't returned something to Target since 2008.

Tried looking online. Nothing. Store was closed and I'd rather get an answer now then have it Tommorow and waste a trip..

FrontEndKnowItAll

Former PFresh Assistant
You should be good, depending on how strict the store you are shopping at is they may require you to exchange/accept store credit (gift card)

OP
OP
Guest Attendant

Guest Attendant

Former Target Team Member
It went all in the clear. Got the advice from a member here who sent me a PM. They just red tagged it and defected it out/