Archived Returning from LOA after four years...help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests, I'm coming back to Target after four years of LOA for military service. Prior to LOA, I'd worked at least a months' worth of time at every position below LOD, with the exception of Food Ave, Cashier, and Loss Prevention. Primarily I'd worked in the backroom and on Flow, so that's where my specialties lie and where it sounds like I'll be starting now that I'm back. I'm pretty stoked to be back in the backroom, but I've been hearing stuff about these MyDevice abominations and wanted to know how difficult they'll make my life. Also, can anybody tell me how much things may or may not have changed in the last four years? My understanding is that since late 2011/early 2012 training has been tracked online, is this correct? If so, will my in-store training and experience translate over to that, or will I have to be retrained on everything so it's in the system?

Also, hi everyone! I'm new...ish.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Thanks haha. I worked at Target for a while before LOA and never knew this place existed until I was pointed here tonight.

If you're in the backroom, you won't have to use a MyDevice. The backroom functions are still on the PDAs only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back