Archived returns using the cartwheel app

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
We can't do returns using the barcode on cartwheel any more. We now have 2 options that show up (at guest services) a receipt look-up....can't remember the other option. But choosing the receipt look-up doesn't do any good...just shows that the receipt is from 'Wallet"....so must guests now have to have their RedCard to make a return?

I haven't tried to return items with Wallet, though all my stuff is purchased through Wallet. I always have my card for returns. I'll have to ask if we can return through Wallet next time I'm in.

It's actually something they need to fix because if they are hyping the Wallet option for purchases, then there needs to be a way to use Wallet for returns. I don't know where my physical card is and so if I don't keep the actual receipt, I'm kinda in a pickle.

I have used Wallet to return items that I purchased. I wonder when and why they took it away.

Returning with your wallet only works for the first day or two after the purchase until it processes with red card. Because if you bought something with your wallet you wouldn’t be able to return with your red card right away. I don’t know the exact time frame but I use the target debit card and wallet returns work until it comes out of my checking then I have to use my red card to look it up.

No, that can't be right because we can use the wallet bar code when someone is returning something that they bought on-line.....and that return will surely be longer than a few days.

When I scan someone’s wallet it gives me the option to do a receipt look-up however it has never worked. It just says “item is not on this receipt” and then when I look it up with the physical card it comes up.

Reactions: Dog
It's a known issue and has been since May. There was a brief period after Wallet was implemented when returns worked, but not anymore. Last time I checked the Known Issues chart there was no ETA for a fix.

Thanks mizl! I thought that it had worked for awhile and everyone kept telling me that it never worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back