Archived Reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
Who here was blessed with an Outstanding review?

O's are mythical creatures at my store...

Don't be shy, now!

Not I, but my TL was very clear that he thought it was a complete joke that I only got an EX.

unicorn-121203.jpg

I'm guessing you got an O? Congratulations, that's usually a very political thing. At my old store they gave it to exactly one person last year, a Sr. TL who was a favorite.

I feel like they try not to use it because that means a higher raise. No one in my store got one this year, only three of us got an ex.

I feel like an ex at my store is a mythical creature. I got one but most I've over heard were people getting E or IE I wonder how many got ex.

My store flat out told us they will not give out O's unless your next in line to become a STL

I get compliments on my work daily and still got all E's. They gave out one O and like 3 Ex for the whole store and it such bullshit.

I got Ex all around. I don't know how rare that is at my store. Or if anyone got an O. Reviews just started being given.

You don't need rec to eat PB&J... even the worst TM can chow down if they so choose.

I scored three of my TMs an EX and that's what they got. Apparently at my store it isn't so rare.

You're not going to get an O unless you're really making an impact on the store. We gave two out this year. One to a backroom team member who goes above and beyond every shift, is an excellent trainer, and really helped turn a red backroom into a green one. The other was one of my headlines team members. She's a trainer, Does ad prep, is constantly getting good comments, got the most red cards for any sales floor team member, and will always get what you need done and then some.

Do you feel like you make enough of a difference in your store to receive what I think was an 8% raise?

Not all stores reward their TMs with such delicacies!

Ours were taken away because some pigs decided to make a disgusting mess with the free food they had been given so they punished us all.. I couldn't blame them either.. I helped to clean it up, and someone should slap their mothers for not raising these so called adults that behave worse than preschoolers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back