Rework Team

Team? No. It's just another function anyone can do. Just like label control it seems to mainly be overweight females that do it. Even then they bitch and complaining about anyone bringing them random pallets found left in bulk aisles because counting and printing a label is hard work.

Team? No. It's just another function anyone can do. Just like label control it seems to mainly be overweight females that do it. Even then they bitch and complaining about anyone bringing them random pallets found left in bulk aisles because counting and printing a label is hard work.
Aye I haven’t RWTM’d in months. Was thrown into the function mid shift on the fly. I’ve been needed elsewhere supporting my buildings needs/functions like inbound RC driving or OB NCON team doing #’s. I’m the KING 👑. Just curious fam haha. Sounds like your a hater tho. I only sort WH labels and was on track to hit over 1000 cartons per my 10 hour shift but was distracted.

Last edited:
Our DC seems to have a designated merit team for everything. ICQA, check. IB Problem Solver, check. Yard, check. Capacity, check. Most, if not all, these roles should actually be combined, so the actual need for 20-30 per role is non-existent, but they are all filled anyway. With each role having at least 2 backups, because, of course, they can’t possibly be expected to pick up the slack for vacations or call ins like the rest of the building. huge waste of money.

When I sort I never have rework.

Back