Archived RIP Room Essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah on Workbench
They should have informed everyone by posting it in the TSC like they did with Hunter, etc. Like who really reads on Workbench. Anyway it will be the same quality just a new name.

So let’s change something that has been working for years. Typical Target. How does “Made By Design” sound trendy or make me want to want to buy a product more?

Wow so Target doesnt want a single former loyal shopper then. . .seriously the regulars at our store are thinning considerably. This is exactly how jc penny started its downhill slide to. My gut tells me this is all going to blow up in targets face :/
So let’s change something that has been working for years. Typical Target. How does “Made By Design” sound trendy or make me want to want to buy a product more?
I mean it totally worked for clothes. cat and jack is a great example... they ditched circo, launched cat and jack which is wildly popular

I mean it totally worked for clothes. cat and jack is a great example... they ditched circo, launched cat and jack which is wildly popular
I’ll give you that, some of the clothing names did work. I just thought “Room Essentials” sounded better. Perhaps they are trying to get away from the image that it’s the cheap furniture brand or perhaps change it because of recalls/lawsuits against the brand.

I’ll give you that, some of the clothing names did work. I just thought “Room Essentials” sounded better. Perhaps they are trying to get away from the image that it’s the cheap furniture brand or perhaps change it because of recalls/lawsuits against the brand.
oh I agree. I love room essentials. hands down my favorite owned brand. I also loved "the dollar /one spot" branding. time marches on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back