Salesfloor laughs in overstocking

We used to have a section like that but it was taken down a long time ago to make room for more opu hold space. Ours wasn't right out in the open though. That flooring looks like a next Gen store. I don't think they are doing those remodels anymore because people didn't like the layout.

Maybe I exaggerated a bit because, I was mad that I couldn't do anything g with the mirrors that I was supposed to push

View attachment 14431
Also I never seen the front of the store look like this!
Ok yeah that second picture is not cute. And it's not even the worst I've seen. The overpushing of our massive overabundance of stock is making us look like a salvage store.

One of the big appeals of Target has always been our neat, spacious salesfloor and our enticing displays. This ain't it.

The pics of frames and mirrors look messy more than anything else. But that other one at front of store looks awful. (We don't have a set-up like this at my store, so it must be something used only in some stores?) Overstocked AND messy - no one wants to shop a pile like that.
I'd be embarrassed to have that at my store. But then, there are areas at my store where I sort of pretend to close my eyes. Not sure if the DBOs don't care or really don't notice - a day or two of the same things being in the same wrong places, sure. But days and days? For pity's sake, collect that reshop and take it up front.

The pics of frames and mirrors look messy more than anything else. But that other one at front of store looks awful. (We don't have a set-up like this at my store, so it must be something used only in some stores?) Overstocked AND messy - no one wants to shop a pile like that.
I'd be embarrassed to have that at my store. But then, there are areas at my store where I sort of pretend to close my eyes. Not sure if the DBOs don't care or really don't notice - a day or two of the same things being in the same wrong places, sure. But days and days? For pity's sake, collect that reshop and take it up front.
Hearth and hand and the front of the store stuff take up like 90% of the backroom for home decor. It's pretty crazy right now, and the shift leaders deciding to have no one push both home decor, hearth and hand makes all that stuff pile up.

Hearth and hand and the front of the store stuff take up like 90% of the backroom for home decor. It's pretty crazy right now, and the shift leaders deciding to have no one push both home decor, hearth and hand makes all that stuff pile up.
H&H is a menace. Nothing wrecks your expected time more than those (@%% cake displays. 5 pound box, 15 pounds of garbage off those things. So frustrating

Seems like it'd be a good idea to get those areas fully stocked - it's the kind of thing that people would buy for gifting to others. At least I've bought stuff like that to give for birthdays and Christmas.

Back