Archived Sap order costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

very salty mocha

no, we don't sell bagels here
Is there a limit on how much you can order on SAP? My tl and I ordered a $700 bakery display to use for seasonal items and wondered if there's any concerns since it's a larger amount.

My orders are usually in the thousands but it's almost always SFS supplies. Have never had an order denied

I order stuff all the time, sometimes my orders are up to 2K. Never had an order denied. I ordered SFS supplies once for my Flow TL and it's crazy how much that stuff is.

I always get orders over $500 or so approved by an ETL or STL just so my ass is covered. I've never had an order denied though. Ordered a hundred handbaskets a week or so ago. Came out to ~$1150 and got the email that it'd been approved almost instantly. I imagine supplies are approved through a system and equipment goes to district leadership for manual approval.

equipment goes to district leadership for manual approval.

This. The only order I've ever had denied is for more mydevices last year. I was told the DTL doesn't allow that to be ordered at the store level they will allocate them as needed.

My STL emailed us a budget to use as a guide. However, if something is necessary we're encouraged to order it. As said above equipment is manually approved.

I've never had an order denied. My orders can range from 2k - 6k because bags are expensive.

As Signing TM, I am pretty sure I could get away with ordering my own Wave by "accident". I am often bugged by AP/PMT/Starbucks/FA/Market to order stuff, as they have gotten "Stern talkings too". While I feel like I have been given a damn near blank check, however, SAP orders fall under departments, rather than your TM number (Keep in mind they can clearly see this too), however I think orders/per department are more watched at.

I remember a guest stole one of our mannequins arms. And while I waited 2 days for a response from MySupport if I could order just the god damn arm. Everyone of my ETL's told me "why?, just order it". Well because 1 Mannequinn is at least $350 a pop. And not being able to just order an appendage is bullshit.

Last edited:
Q4 is right around the corner so my ESFS supply orders are gonna be 7k a week for the next month until we're stocked enough~

I have never gotten in trouble for breaking a budget. I’m more likely to be in trouble for something not being ordered. However I do know STLs and ETLs will get notified if the budget was broke. I have ordered high expense items before but have not got written up for it. More than likely one $700 item will not make a big difference. It’s only if the store decided to invest in a bunch of items in a given month such as office furniture, etc that adds up if ordered all in one month

Yeah new lockers are like 1.5 k

Our signing team member definitely spends the most of our money.

At my first store, a low volume store, I was limited on my much I could spend.

At my current store, I've never been told not to order something or even to limit how much I spend.

This. The only order I've ever had denied is for more mydevices last year. I was told the DTL doesn't allow that to be ordered at the store level they will allocate them as needed.

Mydevices needed to go through the CAPEX account and need to be approved by HQ. Most high dollar orders for stuff like that goes through them at the end of the year and they approve/deny based off of funds available. Everything else that is necessary for business use is usually approved.

You know the things you'd love for the store to have more of, like myDevices, Zebras, PDTs, Portable Printers, Tubs, 3-tier carts...

Yeah no, all of that has to be approved by the DTL.

It's great that every single year they ask on the best team survey if there's enough equipment, everyone says no, then all we get is "we have everything corporate says we should have".

I guess I'm just imagining people begging for equipment every goddamn hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back