Archived Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A team member was recognized for having 200+ scans for her assigned area by the ETL Logistics. Is this pertaining to research scans for the week?
logistics ?? why the hell ??? how many pieces does she stalk per hour 2 pieces ?? i bet it's not the target norm of 1 box per minute.

if it's instocks then i guess they are good.

How does one scan for outs? By going into the research mode in the zebra and just going through the front lanes? What does that do if there's product in the back?

Someone from the higher ups (beyond STL) wants market to be scanned under research mode everyday. She wants >1000 scans per day. We had visits who would check if they were scanned TODAY. It has to be scanned on the current day. This is being done in the whole district. I saw the graph charts of each store once.

Edit: initially it was market, but as of late, I’ve seen ETLS do this in the past few days in other areas as well.

Last edited:
Now is any one 100% sure what happens if this research batch that's created doesn't get pulled? I would be worried that coming from the checklanes, we never have time to pull our own. Back room doesn't always follow through with pulling them. Do they for sure roll over into a caf? If so, doesn't it automatically go under a checklanes category? Or does it just go under the category of each product sold at the front lanes? Ex mascara under cosmetics gum under candy.

How does one scan for outs? By going into the research mode in the zebra and just going through the front lanes? What does that do if there's product in the back?

I create what is called an EXF. Just to be safe I go on the Research mode on the zebra so that way as I'm going through I also scan my researches but any other outs I can scan and manually pull myself.

You just tap the tab where it has the DPCI location (like G71 3-2-3) and it'll pull up another screen asking about Capacity, and right next to it will be "Get more" and you just swipe over to that and pull however many you need(IF you have it in your backroom)

it should create a separate batch, and any researches go into a research batch. To drop them onto a PDA, you just close out the batch.

Thanks. What's the difference between what's in the "separate batch" versus "research batch"? How do you know what your batches are called? Is the seperate batch under pogs?

Thanks. What's the difference between what's in the "separate batch" versus "research batch"? How do you know what your batches are called? Is the seperate batch under pogs?

Yes to all of those. They all drop with seperate names. Research will fill to capacity or not given your input of what is there. EXF will pull what you ask, POG pulls to fill.

Someone from the higher ups (beyond STL) wants market to be scanned under research mode everyday. She wants >1000 scans per day. We had visits who would check if they were scanned TODAY. It has to be scanned on the current day. This is being done in the whole district. I saw the graph charts of each store once.

Edit: initially it was market, but as of late, I’ve seen ETLS do this in the past few days in other areas as well.
My device is too slow for this crap. When it was on the PDA in rf apps it was super fast. Never had >1000 in market though on a single day.

I've been on instocks a long time

And how are you even supposed to know how many scans you have? I don't see a running tally anywhere.

If you scanned under research mode, your batch will start with RCH-batch name in RF Apps>Work Batches>Research.

If you went with “Get more” or scan under normal mode, your batch will start with ITM-batchname and will be in RF Apps>Work Batches>EXF

My device is too slow for this crap. When it was on the PDA in rf apps it was super fast. Never had >1000 in market though on a single day.

I've been on instocks a long time

And how are you even supposed to know how many scans you have? I don't see a running tally anywhere.

It was in her email to my TL. My TL showed it to me since I was her PA. She showed me the graph that was included in the email. I honestly don’t know how the upper boss would know that. And yes, she said >1000 scans in her email.

I honestly don’t know how the upper boss would know that. And yes, she said >1000 scans in her email.

Target’s systems keep metrics and generate reports on the back end. I don’t know how to get to them but I believe it’s somewhere through Stores Workbench.

It’s the same way your backroom TL should be publicly posting every the backroom accuracy report.

After Logistics, you have to click on the colored circle that has to do with instocks (not the RFID one) before scan details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back