Schedule question

Is there any requirement to give ALL tm’s shifts on a schedule ? Like a minimum of 4 hours for the week a least ?

I ask because 3 separate tm’s have complained to me that they are NOT on the current schedule — at all.
ETL said ”there are NO hours - NO TM got more than 20 hours and all TL got 32”.
But is it OK that 3 tm got NO shifts at all !!!

Is there any requirement to give ALL tm’s shifts on a schedule ? Like a minimum of 4 hours for the week a least ?

I ask because 3 separate tm’s have complained to me that they are NOT on the current schedule — at all.
ETL said ”there are NO hours - NO TM got more than 20 hours and all TL got 32”.
But is it OK that 3 tm got NO shifts at all !!!

I always thought one shift minimum was a thing,

Personally I think it’s a crummy thing to do but, target can and will do it. I had a fellow team member who got accidentally left off the schedule, he asked team lead and was told sorry but, I can’t add you to the schedule.

Don’t know what the rules are now, but a few years back one four hour shift was the minimum a TM could be given, theoretically at least. Unfortunately not all ETLs abided by the policy all of the time and we did have TMs left off the schedule occasionally.🙁

File for unemployment. As far as the hours, target will continue to lower them because they want everyone to be part time. They've been declining every year for the past 8 years.
Great point.

I would see if they don't schedule you for a second week.

If so file for unemployment because they are sorting of laying your off.

Back