Scheduled at different store

Hi. I was scheduled at a different store without my permission and when I brought it up to my ETL they said my only option was so beg someone else to take my shift. Are they able to schedule me at a completely different store if I never said yes?

Back in the day, they would request who would want to take shifts at a different store. And you had to actually sign off on the schedule in order to accept it.

How far is the other store from your other store and home?

Have you down inventory before?

Back in the day, they would request who would want to take shifts at a different store. And you had to actually sign off on the schedule in order to accept it.

How far is the other store from your other store and home?

Have you down inventory before?
The store is roughly 30 minutes from my house. About the same from my store. I’ve been working with target now for 3 years, I honestly can’t remember ever doing inventory for any of the stores I’ve worked at

That only happened to me once way back when. The store needed help with a softlines reset.

This year we got help from another store with inventory and the leaders helped other stores as well. We’ve lost a lot of team members so everyone is helping everyone else.

I've worked other stores over the past couple of years but I was always asked if I wanted to, never heard of being scheduled for another store without permission! That's insane!

Back