Archived Scheduled in Consumables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusa

TM
Hey guys so ive been with Target for 6months now and ive only had regular hardlines shifts, covered electronics, and so on. But recently the store manager let me know that im basically scheduled in market now for two weeks to "give it a try" but i never ever ever done a market shift. So im kind of blindly going into it, I know the zoning process but it's the refrigerators and produce that have me concerned because im not too sure how to go about that. Any suggestions? How was your first market shift?

Don't panic it's easy fill milk and banana they are big sellers. Take off any moldy fruit berries put in holding zone white tub found in ambient / banana room for the PA to qmos. Fill that holding zone up and over the top with expired and moldy fruit expired bakery just leave for the PA cause that's not your TM hourly wage.

Zone front end caps and yogurt juice freezers.

If you'll be dealing with perishables, you'll need to do a computer training on food safety. Anything that Big Red cares about related to food safety should be covered by that training.

Regular Target or Super Target? At my Super Target Consumable does just dry goods and paper. There is a separate person for Produce and another for Meat that also does frozen and dairy.

And all stores are not the same - we all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back