scheduled on a unavailable day

so i was scheduled on a day that i am unavailable talked to my etl and said it was up to me to find someone to swap or take that shift for me or i am held responsible. i also have tickets to go see styx and reo speedwagon with my dad didn't bother to request it since im supposed to be unavailable that day. what should i do here? im a FOSA and only one other person is trained for it at my store so if he can't then my only choices would be to miss the concert or just call out.

so i was scheduled on a day that i am unavailable talked to my etl and said it was up to me to find someone to swap or take that shift for me or i am held responsible. i also have tickets to go see styx and reo speedwagon with my dad didn't bother to request it since im supposed to be unavailable that day. what should i do here? im a FOSA and only one other person is trained for it at my store so if he can't then my only choices would be to miss the concert or just call out.
Talk to HR. I had the same problem and HR was able to fix it. Also check the system to make sure your availability is up to date.

Definitely would not miss Styx an Reo so, call out. I would also talk to HR.

At my store hours are low so, give up your shift on the app you may be surprised someone may want. There could be a cashier or someone from another area who has done carts in the past.

As others said, speak to HR. They know the policy, they know you shouldn't be scheduled on days you're listed as unavailable. They approved your availability, they have to honor it.

And enjoy the concert!

As others said, speak to HR. They know the policy, they know you shouldn't be scheduled on days you're listed as unavailable. They approved your availability, they have to honor it.

And enjoy the concert!
Just like this person said and go into work wearing a concert t-shirt and change into a red shirt before you hit the floor....🤣

Back