Archived Scheduled Overtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bathtubblues

Hey guys!

Just wondering, have you ever been scheduled overtime at the TM level? I am scheduled almost 50 hours on the schedule for this week AND scheduled outside of my availability. Anyone have any experiences with this?

If you work on Thanksgiving at all, those hours don't count toward your 40 because of them being on holiday premium (time and a half ) pay, so that could be why your hours are so high. Also, ASANTS, with regards to scheduling overtime at different points. For example, week of Thanksgiving last year I worked 60 hours because my store allowed overtime that week.

As far as availability is concerned, for the days surrounding Thanksgiving, it usually is deemed you'll work whenever within reason for the needs of the business as it is extremely busy for a 4-5 day stretch, though your ETL-HR/STL/own ETL should have taken everyone's holiday availability at some point for these days and others

Your regular availability is not used for scheduling Thursday and Friday.

Unfortunately that is true. However, if you have another job or something else that really prevents you from being at Spot, let HR know. Well, actually you should have let them know as soon as the schedule came out.

Just ask your HR ETL. Sometimes there is a mistake. Like they didn't schedule your breaks... I usually give my TMs OT when I REALLY need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back