Archived Scheduling in different area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , my question is sometimes I’m scheduled under Visual Merchandiser . I know that different title should I be getting paid more under that title . My home area is softlines.

It's not the average hours that counts....the part that counts is if you work more than 50% of your scheduled hours in a work week.....and it probably has to be some sort of a minimum number of weeks before you get the higher pay.

Of course, as they remind me....if I want the higher pay then why don't I ask to transfer to that department? I don't ask because I don't want to be in SL that many hours.....especially since I love to cashier.

Sometimes, certain projects get hours allocated to them in Visual Merchandiser. Maintaing the gifting fixtures during Q4, for instance. Maybe Hunter or Opal house is doing that now.

I know at my store there was a week where presentation didn't have hours allocated, so the team was scheduled under vm, so it could be for your store to supplement the softlines hours if they are given more hours than they can assign to the actual visual merchandiser

Also keep in mind that you might be scheduled under a different work center, but actually working your usual area. Sometimes they just take hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back