Archived SCO gives GSTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice that there SCO when you go to store mode it gives you GSTL keys?

I realized that one day after I opened (and subsequently opened the SCO’s) and it wouldn’t let me checkout with my cartwheel.

Yea if a supervisor opens them it’s under their numbers which at my store we are told not to as we don’t want regular TMs “having all that sensitive information”/s but that’s weird that you can’t use cartwheel, did you try refreshing the barcode I have had a couple problems with just a bad barcode or I left it too long and it didn’t work, it usually kicks you out if your tm discount is on your same account but I’ve never had a problem with wallet/cartwheel

Yea if a supervisor opens them it’s under their numbers which at my store we are told not to as we don’t want regular TMs “having all that sensitive information”/s but that’s weird that you can’t use cartwheel, did you try refreshing the barcode I have had a couple problems with just a bad barcode or I left it too long and it didn’t work, it usually kicks you out if your tm discount is on your same account but I’ve never had a problem with wallet/cartwheel

I would guess they mean their Target wallet with team member discount was included.

At my store many days the GSTL/GSA is the one opening SCO because we don't generally have coverage right at open.

Maybe because GSAGuy was the logged-in TM as well as the guest?

GSA or GSTL has keyed in their login info. Just close the SCO quick and reopen it and do it under your login information.

Well we bank SCO in the morning because we have so many registers. The login is always under a GSTL/GSA. It's always annoying when I end my shift and try to grab a to go snack using SCO and Wallet. The dreaded red screen pops up.

there's supposed to be coverage at SCO from open to close :/

The GSTL/GSA opens SCO before the front doors are unlocked. Then the opener for SCO runs it.

And there should be coverage for SCO from open until close. There's payroll allotted for it. So someone is stealing the SCO payroll for others. Big shocker there.

I don't know if anyone can relate but mytime allocates self checkout hours to my store and we don't even have it. LoL

Ultimately mytime allocates hours to have sco open to close. Sounds like some leaders are using it elsewhere

Well we bank SCO in the morning because we have so many registers. The login is always under a GSTL/GSA. It's always annoying when I end my shift and try to grab a to go snack using SCO and Wallet. The dreaded red screen pops up.

Why do you bank SCO in the morning?

We bank our 32 registers and Sco at night, Gs and the other places in the morning, I don’t see it being efficient banking them in the morning as they take awhile

We close at midnight and we're a high traffic store. We have 38 registers and 16 SCOs. It's more efficient to bank in the morning as we open at 8 but start at 7am than banking at night. We use SCO to get the last bit of guest out since cashiers are scheduled till midnight but the transportation ends in our area at 12:10. They have to run out of there to catch the bus.

We used to bank at night and it was a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back