SCO items TM has on their person

What items does your SCO attendant have on their person when at SCO?

At my store it’s
  • Walkie
  • Zebra
  • SCO Keys
What they should have as well
  • Magnet key
Anything else that the SCO attendant should have?

Given there is more than one type of mag key that might be needed to remove merch pro, having both on a set along with other keys as well would be too cumbersome.

Our SCO Keys have the Black Mag Keys on them. We also have magnets for Red/Yellow tags on the wall that are locked, and can be unlocked by another key on the SCO set.

To sum up, our SCO keys have, besides a Keychain,
  • SCO Keys, the ones used to open up the NCR compartment and open the money holders
  • Key to unlock wall magnets
  • Mag Key, the long black strip things that can be used to open Spider Wraps. Our Beauty, Electronics, and MarketSource sets have them too.

We have the red tags on clothes and the mag key doesn't help with that so I don't see the point of the mag key. We had it once and I would get stuck to things. Drove me crazy LOL.

The only thing our SCO team member has is a Zebra and sometimes a walkie and sometimes stickers. We have to use the Mag from the lane that is kept empty near SCO and the keys are at guest services or with the TL.

We have the red tags on clothes and the mag key doesn't help with that so I don't see the point of the mag key. We had it once and I would get stuck to things. Drove me crazy LOL.
Given there is more than one type of mag key that might be needed to remove merch pro, having both on a set along with other keys as well would be too cumbersome.

They don't go on keysets, but we have dual function magnets that open the red tags and regular spiderwraps/cases. So we don't need the regualr mag and the round one too. Just the one.

My oddball small format store technically doesn't have an SCO attendant; they just make frontend do it. The store is usually self-checkout only though besides for two regular registers being open if it is super busy. Frontend at my store has what an SCO attendant usually would: keys to open the machines, a mag key, a myDevice, and a walkie.

Back