Archived Seasonal and termination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone !
So, unfortunately I was let go VERY recently and I very much enjoyed the overall environment. I was wondering if I could reapply again and be considered? The thing is because I had one NCNS my OM ended the assignment. I was seasonal and couldn’t make it on time but did show up (three hours after my assigned shift). I called the line but did not leave a voicemail because I though it was for absence only so I asked a coworker and they replied by saying to just show up and not call. I understand this was my fault but am I now banned forever :(. Thanks!

Hey everyone !
So, unfortunately I was let go VERY recently and I very much enjoyed the overall environment. I was wondering if I could reapply again and be considered? The thing is because I had one NCNS my OM ended the assignment. I was seasonal and couldn’t make it on time but did show up (three hours after my assigned shift). I called the line but did not leave a voicemail because I though it was for absence only so I asked a coworker and they replied by saying to just show up and not call. I understand this was my fault but am I now banned forever :(. Thanks!

If you are fired for job abandonment, you are unable to be hired again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back