Seasonal clearance

I was told they aren't going clearance this year....they will be put up in the steel for next year.

They extended the mark down for seasonal bts until Oct 4th. All the shippers from the island are going to be moved to A&A as well as new sales planers for notebook will be added to the stationary home location . The week of 9 /13. The direction is to set any notebooks not dual located on a convertible along with the dump bins in A&A . Also some items will go NOP and will be added later on as carried forward.
But you should have created a transfer about 2 weeks ago when HQ said .

They extended the mark down for seasonal bts until Oct 4th. All the shippers from the island are going to be moved to A&A as well as new sales planers for notebook will be added to the stationary home location . The week of 9 /13. The direction is to set any notebooks not dual located on a convertible along with the dump bins in A&A . Also some items will go NOP and will be added later on as carried forward.
But you should have created a transfer about 2 weeks ago when HQ said .
A & A? You mean Style? Aw HELL no! 😬

I was wondering. Normally the PLU is just about gone this time of year.
Yeah , just that this year is obviously different due to Covid . Where schools are either extending their start time or already started . I just know that those are the directions on what to do .

So I should fully expect a clusterfuck while trying to set Halloween next week since my store either never reads these communications or just doesn't follow them. Fantastic.

I really wish I hadn't been pulled from DBO duties. Lack of efficiency like this is exactly the shit I hate dealing with on Plano.

So I should fully expect a clusterfuck while trying to set Halloween next week since my store either never reads these communications or just doesn't follow them. Fantastic.

I really wish I hadn't been pulled from DBO duties. Lack of efficiency like this is exactly the shit I hate dealing with on Plano.
I already set most of my Halloween this week . I have 5 aisles left which over the weekend I gave instructions to start moving the bind over to boys and girls .

Notebooks, Backpacks, and Markers/Crayons sold down really well for us.

Finding homes for the large amount of folders, glue, and pens/pencils will be interesting.

Dually located casestock we have been sending back to the DC per the communication. They said not to open casestock unless it was needed so it can be transferred back to the DC.

It will still be a much more difficult Halloween set for many stores though IMO.

No one at my store has said anything sweeping bts. I'm not sure how much unopened cases we have. Now baby furniture and diapers way too much. No sense trying to sweep any of that till after the car seat promo.

We moved all the remaining back to school merch to the front and Halloween is practically 100% set. And despite what I was told earlier, we’re putting costumes out lol. So that will be fun kicking people out for trying them on.

Back