Seasonal

I am a seasonal employee and I just wanted to know if they give you notice as to if they want to keep you on after the season ends? I looked at my 2 weeks out schedule and it shows that my hours have been cut to 18 hours. I want to know if they will at least tell me if they are keeping me or if I need to look for another job.

Our seasonal TMs will be told this week before the new schedule (1/3-1/9) is written. From what I understand, hours have been cut in half so those conversations need to happen pronto.

Target will get rid of seasonals in earlier January depend on your hire date. Unless they want to keep you, they will call you to HR office.

I am a seasonal employee and I just wanted to know if they give you notice as to if they want to keep you on after the season ends? I looked at my 2 weeks out schedule and it shows that my hours have been cut to 18 hours. I want to know if they will at least tell me if they are keeping me or if I need to look for another job.
I’ve been looking for jobs just gotta assume they’ll let you go the latest schedule week of New Years still has me at 32 hours .. doesn’t mean I have a spot they can work us til they don’t want to anymore you never know

Back