Seattle-area Target looted this afternoon, according to Tukwila Police

The Tukwila police informed KIRO-TV that the South Center Target was looted this afternoon.
Police said a Target was looted, and people are inside the mall.
Curfew will go into effect from 9PM to 6AM. Suspects in the group have thrown rocks and projectiles at officers. Bowlero, REI, Target and Firestone have been damaged. Looters are currently inside of Target. This group arrived and after amassing, they immediately rushed the mall.
Now I know why the rest of the Seattle area Target stores were shut down this afternoon.

Per the mods who have yanked the other threads offline, let's keep this thread strictly "just the facts". Opinions, speculation, emotions are not allowed as those aren't work related, may offend higher-ups, etc. Thanks.

The Tukwila police informed KIRO-TV that the South Center Target was looted this afternoon. Now I know why the rest of the Seattle area Target stores were shut down this afternoon.

my good friend is stl there

one of the old tls who used to post here worked there.

that’s sad this is hitting so close to home

All region 200 stores closed at 5pm yesterday.

The looting up at the Bravern and Bel-Square might have had something to do with it as well.

Store in the South Sound is atsuing open regular hours despute being broken into. Beware lot of south sound gstherings todsy are being said to be run by teenagers not offocial protests so looting may be bad.

All region 200 stores closed at 5pm yesterday.

The looting up at the Bravern and Bel-Square might have had something to do with it as well.

yeah I heard lynnnwood got broken into as well. I was headed to alderwood mall and the police turned me away

yeah I heard lynnnwood got broken into as well. I was headed to alderwood mall and the police turned me away

Alderwood was closed yesterday, not sure about today. My store opened late and will close 9pm unless shit goes down. It's freaky to drive home and see most of the east side boarded up.

My stored was vandalized again last night in the south sound. So were othee stoees in our shopping center. Closed at 6:30 tonight. Opening late again tomorrow. My city just put put a curfew as looting is increasing.

Stores near me closed at 7:00 pm last night (Tuesday night). As far as I am aware, no rioting or looting yet at my store, though we certainly were within a few minutes of serious rioting/looting in a couple of different parts of Seattle as well as in Bellevue, Tukwila and Renton.

Minus this dumb group of lotters and vandals moving about down here oue pdotests have been very peaceful. I heardee ueaterday in tacoma over 800 gathered at Wright Park. Organizee by two high schoolers everyone expected a disaster. Went off really well. Some looting toward the end. But thry werent from the protestors group from what I hear.

I believe Olympia also had a good big protest with little vandalisim. Havent heard much from other cities yet. Puyallup had attpted looting once but since ramping up their security there seema to be calm protests.

A large majority of the protests are nonviolent. The Tacoma Target is about three miles southwest of Wright Park.

I am aware they are non violent. The fact that the take over of the end of them for vandals is dropping was my point :/ also I know how far away the target is though I dont see the point of that info?

Back