Archived See Spot Save Better Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

At our store, SSS is set with 3 short four-sided gondos and an l-shaped backwall. Last year we were given new clear plastic divider bins (similar to the ones used in intimates/panties) and we thought our issues would be resolved... but those plastic bins things were total crap. They broke very easily and weren't nearly as heavy-duty as the red dividers that were originally used.

So we ended up using 6" wire fencing and dividers. But it looks terrible and the wire gets bent easily due to excessive weight of the junk shoved into them.

I'm curious if anyone's store has another type of bin. Perhaps a full container, not something built in pieces. I'm wondering if there is a better solution out there on SAP that could be ordered and used.

What say you POG/SIGNING GURUs?

Last edited:
Our store uses the wire fencing... I can't think of anything else that would be sturdier hmm

Ditto on the fencing.
The plastic (the clear ones AND the red dividers) have been broken all to pieces because of over-push so they've been using fencing, which is bowing under the pressure.

I have have had Day Dreams of setting See Spot with deep wire baskets, their dividers are also way more forgivable (The same baskets we recently used in pets).
At 60 bucks each our each set, probably not. But it works on the cheap Chinese toy endcaps....

Ive got oodles of the dividers. But they don't get used except on the mini gondola. It's just a hot mess until we force ownership on someone.

I'm throwing around the idea of using those white electronic peg bars (fitbit wearables) for the top of SSS gondos. I think I have a few in the fixture room. That would at least get me a little room. We do have a few of the wire bins from the shaving reset a few months ago too. That might be an option.

Target Canada had the wire baskets. Why the hell cant we? I remember seeing this photo years ago when our friends to the north were still open.
View attachment 3780
And heavy duty fencing on the base deck!
Anyone know the number for those baskets? Are they the ones that are supposed to be in the pet rawhide reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back