Archived See ya round and thanks for all the FFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDaLOD

10 Year Target Veteran
Hi folks..submitted my resignation 5 weeks ago on Black Friday and just worked my final shift on Friday 12/30...had to be Recovery LOD of all things but hey it is what it is. Anyways, just wanted to stop thru and thank you all for the many messages you guys have contributed to this board. Not only did this keep me informed about upcoming happenings but it also provided me a place to share and exchange ideas as well as vent a time or two. I will continue to lurk and occassionally post just to stay abreast on bullseye happenings. I am extremely curious to know what changes AE12 has in store, lol. Anyways it has been a roller-coasteresque 10 and a half years. I would not trade this experience for the world. Happy New Year Targeteers and stay encouraged and optimistic about the company for yourselves and your teams!

Yes, moving on to another job where I will be a store manager for a high volume retail store...funny how I wasn't "ready" to be an ETL, but was able to secure this role. #Winning :)

Yes, moving on to another job where I will be a store manager for a high volume retail store...funny how I wasn't "ready" to be an ETL, but was able to secure this role. #Winning :)

Good for you! The best of luck to you in the future.

Good luck! You got your masters. Spot didnt notice your skills. Please stay in touch! I love your stuff!

all the best of luck to you with your future,we are continually loosing good people and we really can not be better for it,it my store we have lost three elts over the holidays,two will not be missed but the third was the best in the store and has already been replaced with a newbe who will probably be gone by Easter.

Our loss, HRK, but at least you're free!
Have you had your 'redshirt bonfire'?

You have spent ten years with the company? What were your roles, and your final role? I have been with the company nearly four years and don't want to budge due to job security, so to see someone leave after ten is a huge surprise. They must have put a nice offer on the table for ya.

Glad this place could be of service to ya :)

Good luck on your new venture!

You have spent ten years with the company? What were your roles, and your final role? I have been with the company nearly four years and don't want to budge due to job security, so to see someone leave after ten is a huge surprise. They must have put a nice offer on the table for ya.

In my 10 years, I have done the following:

2001 thru 2006-->worked in various team member roles
2006 thru 2007-->GSTL
2007 thru 2008-->Human Resources TL

2008.....TRANSFERRED STORES TO OPEN NEW ONE

2008 thru 2009-->HR Staffing & Development TL
2009 thru 2011-->Sr. TL-Sales Floor (HL)

As a Sr.TL, you are supposed to basically be on "bench" for an ETL position. Did you just get tired of waiting for one to open up? What PG is a Sr.TL? 13 or something?

Thanks for the info! One of the biggest opportunities for the company is retaining talent-- many promising individuals tend to leave the company after several years of service due to the difficulty of moving upwards. But many thanks for the decade of service, I know your store(s) will miss you and everything you've contributed. And hey-- many people have come back stronger and in ETL roles after leaving for a few years. You may just miss the place enough to come back as an ETL/Business Partner/DTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back