Archived Seriously having the hardest time finding khakis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had the job about two weeks, and I have went to nearly every store in the mall, Marshall's, and 3 different targets. Oh, and 3 Walmarts.

I don't even know where to look anymore! I'm a 5'1 girl, not fat but not super skinny, and every pants I try on are way too tight in my thighs or don't even button. Every size for every different pair of pants is different, and I'm getting so stressed. Finally I found a decent working pair at a target far from me and they only had one of the sizes left. I looked online for them, and they're not on the website (I've been searching for an hour, I have a headache now). How will I be able to get more? I doubt they get khaki pants in often.The other two Target's I checked only had way too large sizes for me.

If anyone can help me.. they're the Mossimo Mid Rise Jeggings. I love them so much, and my last option is to drive over an hour away to another target if they have them. Are you able to special order them? I've only had 2 work days so far and still don't know a lot.

Try old navy! Their khakis fit me the best

Yes, I went there and tried on every pair of khaki pants they had! They only had about 3 different ones to choose from. I ended up buying a pair from them, because I was having such a hard time. They fit ok in my thighs but everywhere else they're so baggy and loose and make me feel so self conscious. :/

Search target.com using the DPCI. It will be on your receipt, on the tag, and on a tiny white tag inside near the wash instructions. It's a nine digit number and the first three digits will probably be 014 or 017.

Search target.com using the DPCI. It will be on your receipt, on the tag, and on a tiny white tag inside near the wash instructions. It's a nine digit number and the first three digits will probably be 014 or 017.

I'll make sure I have the receipt. I believe I found them on the website, so I saved them to my favorites and now it says "unavailable"? I'm pretty sure they're the same pants

I'll make sure I have the receipt. I believe I found them on the website, so I saved them to my favorites and now it says "unavailable"? I'm pretty sure they're the same pants
Make sure you select the size, then go to product details and the DPCI should be at the very bottom. That should at least confirm if it's the same one or not. But if it still says unavailable even after selecting the size, it just might have been discontinued. You can still check other stores once you have the DPCI though.

Online shopping! Kohls, Target, JC Penny, are all good "work clothes" stores. I like checking online because I find khakis in some pretty unexpected places. I found some from Hot Topic for example, which I never would have thought to check. It was great for getting a younger cut of pants. I wear black pants most of the time though. Worth checking if you're in a state that doesn't require you wear khaki.

Online shopping! Kohls, Target, JC Penny, are all good "work clothes" stores. I like checking online because I find khakis in some pretty unexpected places. I found some from Hot Topic for example, which I never would have thought to check. It was great for getting a younger cut of pants. I wear black pants most of the time though. Worth checking if you're in a state that doesn't require you wear khaki.

We can only wear khaki at my location, Jc Penney only had one pair!! one design, i mean. didn't fit right. oh well. i'll check kohls and hot topic i guess lol

My pants don't even fit lol I have to pull them up like every 30 seconds it's annoying as fuck... especially with zebra and walkie weighing them down lol

I've only had the job about two weeks, and I have went to nearly every store in the mall, Marshall's, and 3 different targets. Oh, and 3 Walmarts.

I don't even know where to look anymore! I'm a 5'1 girl, not fat but not super skinny, and every pants I try on are way too tight in my thighs or don't even button. Every size for every different pair of pants is different, and I'm getting so stressed.

Since you are petite, try searching for "girls uniform khaki" online (and during back to school season for future years). Try these keywords with jeggings, pants, pants + stretchy waistband, or pants + adjustable waistband. Girls' pants have a shorter pant length, are cheaper in price, and are more opaque fabric-wise.

I also love Old Navy. They have great super comfy ones with an elastic waistband but no elastic ankles (which I hate) plus everything's always like half off

Kohls in their Petite section. They were a skinnier straight fit, but they were designed for us shorties. They were slightly loose in the knee area, but I don't care - lol.

I got mine from American Eagle online during a crazy sale. I have problems finding ones long enough (tall is too long) and that don't squeeze my legs. They are perfectly baggy without looking frumpy. I think they are the artist cut. I've used the same two pairs for 2 years and can't really tell they've been worn. I'm not sure if this style comes in petite but it's worth checking out.

Bonus is they are double button so I'm still able to wear them at 5 months pregnant :)

I also found a pair of New York and Company khakis at a thrift store for a quarter and they were amazing until I ripped them while clearing out under the steel for inventory prep.

I don't even know where to look anymore! I'm a 5'1 girl, not fat but not super skinny, and every pants I try on are way too tight in my thighs or don't even button. Every size for every different pair of pants is different, and I'm getting so stressed. Finally I found a decent working pair at a target far from me and they only had one of the sizes left. I looked online for them, and they're not on the website (I've been searching for an hour, I have a headache now). How will I be able to get more? I doubt they get khaki pants in often.The other two Target's I checked only had way too large sizes for me.

If anyone can help me.. they're the Mossimo Mid Rise Jeggings. I love them so much, and my last option is to drive over an hour away to another target if they have them. Are you able to special order them? I've only had 2 work days so far and still don't know a lot.

017 04 7464 these are the ones I wear by Mossimo. They are boot cut and perfect for a fatty like me.

I've had good luck with Lee Women's Relaxed All Day fit pants. I buy a larger petite size because I have short legs and I don't need to hem them. Generous in the waist and thighs and have a slight stretch. And has pockets for cell phone, and can hang a walkie off the back.

Amazon has Dickies khakis.

I swear by the Dickies womens cargo pants.. I need real cargo pockets. The ones I wear are not fashion in any real sense but they are work pants, so I wear and trash them. But seriously try Amazon, but check return policies.. I bought way more pairs than I could really afford so I had two sizes of each cut I ordered, returned the ones that didn't fit.. Now every couple of months I just order another pair since I destroy them every few months.

I was in a similar situation as OP. 5'3", chubby, and I hate to shop. I finally found one pair that would work in the waist and hip in the MEN's department at Walmart in time for my first shift, and was up until 2 am hemming them. I did a LOT of laundry through Christmas season last year....

Eventually I discovered that my preferred blue jeans (Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" cut) was available in a khaki at Kohls.com, and bought 4 pairs....

I just want a durable pair of khakis, that isn't too "fat" at the calves, but just right at the thighs and hips, and not long enough to cover my boots entirely. My store doesn't even have my size. Need at least a 44x30.

I just want a durable pair of khakis, that isn't too "fat" at the calves, but just right at the thighs and hips, and not long enough to cover my boots entirely. My store doesn't even have my size. Need at least a 44x30.
Get them tailored, it'll make a world fucking difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back