Archived SETL opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your SD supports it, I think you should go for it... Unless, you do not want to work 40 hrs a week as a mid (at least that will be their schedule at my store).

What are your core responsibilities?
  • Conducting first interviews with potential new hires
  • Observing front end team to make sure that they are engaging with guests (pushing cartwheel/redcard, reading weekly ad, being generally friendly/engaging)
  • Observing patterns of behavior and potentially doing write-ups/seek to understand/coaching convos with team (including attendance issues)
  • Developing "talent" (i.e. make sure that everyone is trained for every front end workcenter including SCO and guest service and training certain people to close registers)
  • I still do break schedules
  • Identifying gaps in coverage in front end schedules and finding coverage
  • Communication with team via huddles/1 on 1 conversations regarding things that are important to their job (REDcard bounceback offer, events coming up in-store, other things as they may come up if I see that a lot of the team is having an issue with the same thing)
  • As of right now I also do equipment management by troubleshooting and sending back broken Zebras but I think this responsibility varies by store
  • Supply order for front end (including guest service supplies)
I'm sure I missed some but others are free to add to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back