Sexier by Summer (and all other seasons) Thread!

What part of your body do you dislike getting sweaty, the most?

• Face

• Ass Crack

• Genitals

• Under the boobs

• Armpits

• Back

• Feet

• Knee Pits

Results are only viewable after voting.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Inspired by the "What's for Lunch" thread and @qmosqueen. :D

Let's use this as a general discussion for checking in on on what we're doing to stay healthy and sharing what works for us and general support. Whether you're trying to shed pounds, put on weight or muscle, or just be healthier in general! It's summer time! Something about warmer weather (despite my hatred for it) really gets me in the mood to eat really healthy fresh food, in between servings of peanut butter M&Ms. ;D

Last edited:
What's helping me lose weight is calorie counting (I eat about 1700 calories a day and i can eat whatever I want as long as I stay under that number and i won't gain - I use the LoseIt app, put in your current weight, goal weight, and how fast you want to lose weight and it will give you a daily calorie limit) and daily Pilates on the blogilates YouTube channel. On blogilates.com there's a calendar released each month which tells you what videos to do each day which is cool because I'd have no idea what to do lol. There's also a beginners calendar so you can build up strength to be able to do the regular videos, they're crazy intense I love it. My goal is to get to a healthy body weight (i.e. Not be obese anymore) and then I want to get a giant butt from weightlifting. I daydream daily about having a super nice big butt

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Inspired by the "What's for Lunch" thread and @qmosqueen. :D
thanks Target NPC

I am drinking more water and eating less only about 1,000 calories per day.

as i said in the random thread I am also freezing the FAT away !!

here is what i said the other day..

I'm thinking of doing this

DYI Coolsculpting
Wow this has a lot of info and questions and answers

Bottom line freezer ice packs put on belly. For 1 hour to 90 minutes 5 times in a row

CoolSculpting

Read number 11. I like a lot of the Facebook comments

I bought 2 of these

Search Bedding, Bath, Kitchen & Home Décor Items

Gonna put on my belly for 5 days then each side for 5 days each freeze the fat away.

Wish me luck.

so far Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Idid put the ice on my belly and back right and left sides where the FAT sits and sits !!

Other than damn its cold i feel a little tighter around my spare tire.
I plan on doing this the upcoming week for 5 days and will let you know how it goes.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh its DIY cool sculpting? I thought you meant you were having the procedure done, which isn't cheap. Lol. So....has it worked? I didn't think the expensive one even worked. XD

Kaitii

The face of true betrayal
im so upset at myself bcos i was doing so well losing weight (lost like 10-15lbs) then i went to japan and that whole thing w my ex happened

and i started eating out of sadness

then i started stress eating bcos i started taking on more responsibility at work

and every time i do it i tell myself "i deserve it"

i was so excited when i fit into skinny jeans (granted theyre a size 36 but still, it was an accomplishment) and they wont go past my thighs now

what i really need is motivation

guys how do motivation

im so upset at myself bcos i was doing so well losing weight (lost like 10-15lbs) then i went to japan and that whole thing w my ex happened

then i started stress eating bcos i started taking on more responsibility at work

i was so excited when i fit into skinny jeans (granted theyre a size 36 but still, it was an accomplishment) and they wont go past my thighs now

guys how do motivation
Looking at before and after pictures of other people really motivates me bc I want to have my own someday. They're all over Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Oh its DIY cool sculpting? I thought you meant you were having the procedure done, which isn't cheap. Lol. So....has it worked? I didn't think the expensive one even worked. XD
I will let you know what I think after 5 more days of doing it At the end of next week

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
20170422_190816.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh my! So pretty! Super easy too. It's roasted vegetables, mostly what I had on hand tossed in a little olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, garlic and onion powder, and a slice of tri-tip. Just one slice, because I'm not always super into meat, and I haven't really been into it lately. Was tasty though.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す

guys how do motivation
Eh, for me it just comes and goes. I'm usually motivated by the changing seasons. Like now, when the weather gets warmer. I'd just look for motivation where you can find it.

Kaitii

t h i c c thighs are good until u start chafing

NKG

Trouble is a friend of mine....
I think all the furniture I moved at work just burned 100 calories

Well, I've been at Target for over a year and I've continually ( albietly slowly ) lost weight.

What worked for me was to stay active nearly all the time at work. Also, I'd already cut out caffeine and adjusted my diet since my eating habits were very unhealthy.

So in other words, cut out the bad stuff, and be more active.

I'm in better shape now than I was upon graduating high school, and I'm in my thirties.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
20170423_115218.jpg

Question! So is this a healthy breakfast? I can't disassociate pancakes with unhealthy, but a friend whom is a health nut said they eat this regularly for breakfast. It's low calorie! It's 200cal for the pancake, 110cal for the turkey sausage, about 100cal for the banana, and 50cal for the syrup. Total of 460ish calories?

View attachment 3245

Question! So is this a healthy breakfast? I can't disassociate pancakes with unhealthy, but a friend whom is a health nut said they eat this regularly for breakfast. It's low calorie! It's 200cal for the pancake, 110cal for the turkey sausage, about 100cal for the banana, and 50cal for the syrup. Total of 460ish calories?
Doesn't it depend on your metabolism as well?

All I know is it won't be healthy if you slather on the syrup.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Doesn't it depend on your metabolism as well?

All I know is it won't be healthy if you slather on the syrup.
I used less that a tablespoon, but I think that's were the conflicted feeling comes from. Ironically, I don't even care that much for maple syrup, but I use it because it makes the pancake less dry. :rolleyes:

I have no idea about metabolism. I'm assuming it works for my friend, because she works out, where as I don't. So I'd assume her metabolism works quicker.

Yetive

Servant of 2 Masters
View attachment 3245

I would say that this looks pretty healthy. Maybe whole wheat pancakes instead of white flour for extra healthiness. I like pancakes, but hate the taste of maple, so I always eat them plain. I guess they are a little dry, but I have always eaten them that way.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I would say that this looks pretty healthy. Maybe whole wheat pancakes instead of white flour for extra healthiness. I like pancakes, but hate the taste of maple, so I always eat them plain. I guess they are a little dry, but I have always eaten them that way.
Yeah, I'm not really into the maple either, it's literally just there for moisture. Lol. It's even weirder with the banana. Maybe a watered down honey would be better? Or some sort of fruit coulis? I don't really think either of those are healthy alternatives, just better tasting alternatives. Good suggestion abut the whole wheat pancakes. Once I run out of my current box I'll do that.

Kaitii

It might seem a lil weird but I LOVE eating pancakes/waffles/french toast with frozen fruit, especially blueberries

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
It might seem a lil weird but I LOVE eating pancakes/waffles/french toast with frozen fruit, especially blueberries
I don't think that's weird. I always hear about people using that on oatmeal or yogurt and what not. I've never really done it because I don't like putting what's basically ice cubes on hot food. Do you thaw them first or anything? Like how does it work?

Kaitii

I don't think that's weird. I always hear about people using that on oatmeal or yogurt and what not. I've never really done it because I don't like putting what's basically ice cubes on hot food. Do you thaw them first or anything? Like how does it work?
I just grab the bag of frozen fruit and dump some on the food. I like the tiny little icicles on them lol It doesn't really make the food soggy or anything either

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I just grab the bag of frozen fruit and dump some on the food. I like the tiny little icicles on them lol It doesn't really make the food soggy or anything either
I might try this then. If they melt a little, that might just give the moisture I need. Maybe I'll just smash like 3 raspberries and use that for moisture.

Yetive

Servant of 2 Masters
If you have berries that are getting old, but are ok, cook them down with some water. Sugar too, if you like. It will make a yummy, healthy substitute for syrup. Good in yoghourt too. Sometimes, I microwave frozen ones for oatmeal.

Did some ab videos for today's workout, this was one of them. My abs are so sore it hurts to laugh, I love it