Sexier by Summer (and all other seasons) Thread!

What part of your body do you dislike getting sweaty, the most?

• Face

• Ass Crack

• Genitals

• Under the boobs

• Armpits

• Back

• Feet

• Knee Pits

Results are only viewable after voting.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know it's not ideal but if I'm gonna do it I'd rather it be fruit than eating like half a cake lol
Exactly! Sure, to the body, sugar is sugar. But fruit is still better for you than most sugar options.

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
Whee!!! My body may be middle-aged and flabby and carrying too much weight but I think I might be able to pull off a bikini this year. The secret was in the bottoms, they are shorts and they cover and hide the worst part of the stomach. Though genetics also come into it, I have what is termed a pear shaped body, a lot of my weight is in my hips.

I did calf raises while I brushed my teeth last night (so for about 2ish minutes) and my butt cheeks and thighs are crazy sore and not my calves?? Lol

"That's the weight of a large bowling ball" lmaooo
IMG_9578.PNG
But update, I'm finally out of my rutt and I weigh less than when I was in school! I'm at 188, 170s I'm coming for you

@Leo47, I'm glad you've hit your fitness goals.

But please don't overdo it. Weight loss is more akin to a marathon than a sprint.

For example it took me a year and a half to drop 40 pounds and hit my weight loss goal.

Last edited:

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す

I finally joined a gym a couple days ago. Got a personal trainer that I’m going to be seeing 3 times a week and the other 4 days I’m planning on going in on my own. So far I’ve gone every day since I joined (only 4 days but still it’s consistent lol) and today I had my first PT session. He asked what my goals were and I literally said “you know those girls on Instagram that lift a bunch of weights and have huge butts? That’s what I want. I want a tiny waist and a huge butt.” And he was like “oh yeah we can do that for sure” lmao.

It’s really sad looking at my posts from this thread and seeing how I was down to 188. Because he asked what I weighed and what I wanted to weigh. And last time I weighed myself which doesn’t even feel that long ago like I could’ve sworn it was a month, I was 195. (I stopped doing any kind of weight watching because I was thrown off my routine once I graduated high school and couldn’t get back into it) I was like cool I’m under 200. So I told him I was probably about 200ish and I’d like to be anywhere from 130-150. I get on the scale and I’m 215 pounds. I have never weighed this much in my life, this is my highest weight.

Anyways catch me in a couple months hopefully with a giant ass and a toned body now that I have someone to hold me accountable and tell me what to do lmao

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
My fatass totally forgot about this thread.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I finally joined a gym a couple days ago. Got a personal trainer that I’m going to be seeing 3 times a week and the other 4 days I’m planning on going in on my own. So far I’ve gone every day since I joined (only 4 days but still it’s consistent lol) and today I had my first PT session. He asked what my goals were and I literally said “you know those girls on Instagram that lift a bunch of weights and have huge butts? That’s what I want. I want a tiny waist and a huge butt.” And he was like “oh yeah we can do that for sure” lmao.

It’s really sad looking at my posts from this thread and seeing how I was down to 188. Because he asked what I weighed and what I wanted to weigh. And last time I weighed myself which doesn’t even feel that long ago like I could’ve sworn it was a month, I was 195. (I stopped doing any kind of weight watching because I was thrown off my routine once I graduated high school and couldn’t get back into it) I was like cool I’m under 200. So I told him I was probably about 200ish and I’d like to be anywhere from 130-150. I get on the scale and I’m 215 pounds. I have never weighed this much in my life, this is my highest weight.

Anyways catch me in a couple months hopefully with a giant ass and a toned body now that I have someone to hold me accountable and tell me what to do lmao
If it makes you feel better, I have a conspiracy theory that gyms calibrate their scales to weigh you a little heavier to increase profit!

How much is it to see a personal trainer, if you don't mind answering? I want to do that too, but I'm sort of in disbelief how expensive it apparently is, according to 24 Hour Fitness. I just need a trainer to show me which weights to use, and how to build a routine. I can't just be a doughy white (as in pale) girl just taking up space doing everything wrong in the weights area. Lol

If it makes you feel better, I have a conspiracy theory that gyms calibrate their scales to weigh you a little heavier to increase profit!

How much is it to see a personal trainer, if you don't mind answering? I want to do that too, but I'm sort of in disbelief how expensive it apparently is, according to 24 Hour Fitness. I just need a trainer to show me which weights to use, and how to build a routine. I can't just be a doughy white (as in pale) girl just taking up space doing everything wrong in the weights area. Lol
It is pretty expensive. For 4 times a week it was $480 (about $30 a session) but they were offering a deal for 25% off your first month so it would have been $360. I would have done that one but I literally only had $356 in my account so I went with the 3 times a week which i think was $360ish, but with the 25% off it was $290. Next month I’m gonna do the 4 times a week plan, depending on how this month goes.

And I totally feel the same way. These past couple days I’ve been going on my own I’ve only done the elliptical and the stationary bike because I don’t know how to do anything else and I don’t want people to look at me and be like “that fat chick is hogging the machine and she’s not even doing it right.” I know no one is looking at me, and I know no one cares enough to even think that, and I need to get over myself, but I can’t help feeling out of place and embarrassed trying to use any of the equipment.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
It is pretty expensive. For 4 times a week it was $480 (about $30 a session) but they were offering a deal for 25% off your first month so it would have been $360. I would have done that one but I literally only had $356 in my account so I went with the 3 times a week which i think was $360ish, but with the 25% off it was $290. Next month I’m gonna do the 4 times a week plan, depending on how this month goes.
Yikes! This is were I get confused though. So it's that amount....for 3 sessions a week. Is the amount you paid, just for that one week? Or is it 3 times a week, for the whole month? If it's $3-400 a month, for 3 sessions a week, I'd do it. But that much just for one week?

Yikes! This is were I get confused though. So it's that amount....for 3 sessions a week. Is the amount you paid, just for that one week? Or is it 3 times a week, for the whole month? If it's $3-400 a month, for 3 sessions a week, I'd do it. But that much just for one week?
Oh no no 3 times a week for the entire month. So I paid $290 for the entire month which really isn’t that bad

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
And I totally feel the same way. These past couple days I’ve been going on my own I’ve only done the elliptical and the stationary bike because I don’t know how to do anything else and I don’t want people to look at me and be like “that fat chick is hogging the machine and she’s not even doing it right.” I know no one is looking at me, and I know no one cares enough to even think that, and I need to get over myself, but I can’t help feeling out of place and embarrassed trying to use any of the equipment.
Just like churches aren't only for the pious & saints, gyms aren't just for the fit & thin.
The fact that you're putting in the time speaks volumes.
Just ignore the spandex bitches.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Oh no no 3 times a week for the entire month. So I paid $290 for the entire month which really isn’t that bad
Oh god that's a relief. Yeah, $300 for a month, for 3 sessions a week? Not bad at all. I remember reading 24's website, and just seeing absurd numbers, and closing the webpage, because I couldn't even afford to read it. Lol. Well shit, you should work for your gym's membership center. I might get into that now.

Oh god that's a relief. Yeah, $300 for a month, for 3 sessions a week? Not bad at all. I remember reading 24's website, and just seeing absurd numbers, and closing the webpage, because I couldn't even afford to read it. Lol. Well shit, you should work for your gym's membership center. I might get into that now.
It would be nice to get an employee discount on these pt sessions lmaooo like it’s really not bad, but on top of my rent and phone bill it kind of sucks, especially since my hours are finally getting cut I’ve only been getting like 23 a week instead of my usual 35

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
It would be nice to get an employee discount on these pt sessions lmaooo like it’s really not bad, but on top of my rent and phone bill it kind of sucks, especially since my hours are finally getting cut I’ve only been getting like 23 a week instead of my usual 35
True. Ouch, and you live in a part of cali with a lower minimum too, which is ass. I assumed it was the whole state that was at $12. :( Actually, don't we get discounts as Target TM's for certain gyms? I'm pretty sure I've heard of that. Maybe it's on the benefits website. I hate using the benefits website though.

True. Ouch, and you live in a part of cali with a lower minimum too, which is ass. I assumed it was the whole state that was at $12. :( Actually, don't we get discounts as Target TM's for certain gyms? I'm pretty sure I've heard of that. Maybe it's on the benefits website. I hate using the benefits website though.
Oooo that would be nice. I’ll have to check, i mentioned to my PT that I worked at target and he didn’t say anything but it could just be he has no clue about anything like that because it’s not really his department lol

Just finished my first actual session with him and I’ve never felt so pathetic lol. Pretty much everything he asked I couldn’t do, and he would be like okay let’s do the exercise that builds up to that and he’d be like “okay do 10 reps” and I’d do like 3 and be DYING. I couldn’t do a single push up. I didn’t even feel planking in my abs because I had so little core strength that i couldn’t lift my core up enough to actually work it, I felt it all in my lower back. Did about 3 squats with weights and when I went down to do the 4th I literally couldn’t push myself up. It was bad lol.

But I’ve watched every single episode of Khloe Kardashian’s Revenge Body and every single person starts out horribly pathetic like me and then they end up hot so I just gotta keep my eyes and mind on my future butt and not how embarrassing I am right now lmao

Interface23

Electronics Guy
I think I’m going to start go to gym, a few TMs said I was a pretty attractive guy but i think I’m slightly overweight so I should probably fix that by Summer

Woke up with terrible period cramps and in a bad mood, like felt so bad I thought about calling out, but then I went to the gym and worked my period cramps away and now I’m in a great mood. Who am I