Sexier by Summer (and all other seasons) Thread!

What part of your body do you dislike getting sweaty, the most?

• Face

• Ass Crack

• Genitals

• Under the boobs

• Armpits

• Back

• Feet

• Knee Pits

Results are only viewable after voting.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao damn I needed that
Lol. Angles are everything. It's even easier to distort angles with a phone camera in my opinion. These are pretty drastic changes from simply posing a certain way. This doesn't even account for the amount of people who take it a step further and edit their photos with an app or photoshop. Just goes to show how easy it is to fake it. Not that it's "fake," but it's not a candid picture.

Lol. Angles are everything. It's even easier to distort angles with a phone camera in my opinion. These are pretty drastic changes from simply posing a certain way. This doesn't even account for the amount of people who take it a step further and edit their photos with an app or photoshop. Just goes to show how easy it is to fake it. Not that it's "fake," but it's not a candid picture.
It still would be nice to even have the ability to look like that, posing or not. I’ve tried doing that pose and taking pictures just to see and I still have a pancake butt no matter what angle or pose I try </3

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
I'm about your weight and I've got "back". And it's not all that great. Forget good fitting clothes, you either shop for your hips and have it baggy elsewhere or your waistband is not going to make it past your butt - or if it does the seams at your hips and butt crack are stretched dangerously. Plus the skin isn't smooth and flawless, the bodacious amount of padding in there contours the skin some.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Do you have access to the wet area?
Whirlpool? Sauna? Steam room?
If so, a good soak in a whirlpool will def help the aches after a workout.
If not, a hot soak in your own tub with mineral salts will ease the muscle pain.

I don’t think my gym has that I’ve never seen it lol. But a hot bath sounds nice

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
I don’t think my gym has that I’ve never seen it lol. But a hot bath sounds nice
Dr Teal's has a great line of mineral salts & soaks; the one with avocado oil is a great soothing soak without leaving your skin dry from hot water.
My niece came up with a simple home spa idea: she found a small 3-tiered end table at a thrift store (cheap brass & glass). She tricked it out with scented candles & a phone holder on the top; bath salts, bombs & bubble bath on the middle & a basket with loofa, pumice stone, etc on the bottom.
Whenever she wants to unwind she lights candles, sets her playlist while running a bath.
She calls it her 'bliss bar'.

Last edited:

YoNanas

When in doubt, throw it out
Pushing market truck, counting cals to be under 1700, keeping Target stress low. Going out to walk for 2.5 hours every day after work in the evening as my way to excercise. Eating fruits before bedtime and going to sleep by at least 9pm the latest 10pm but goal time is 9:30pm. Drinking lots of water! No alcohol. It is a toxic substance to my body and a waste of $$$ just self destruction. If I notice my belly is getting bigger, I cut back on snacks and eat less a few days. Maintained to stay in shape.

At the gym rn pouring sweat lifted heavy ass weights for my glutes and quads then did a couple sprinting laps. Legs are all shaky and wobbly when I walk lmao

Holy shit fucking RIP my legs I am painfully aware of every single muscle in my legs and buttcheeks just going to sit down is too much I have to just like throw myself down and hope I actually make it in the chair lmao I’m like waddling around everywhere my poor hamstrings and quads are like bitch wtf you think you doing.. just gotta keep thinking of dat future booty

Also today was ab day and my trainer was having me do butterfly kicks and I was like man my legs are sore so this hurts to do and he was like “don’t worry your abs will be so sore tomorrow you won’t even feel the pain in your legs” rip me

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Mid called out for FA & our Pizza Hut order came in so I def got my workout; squats holding 42 lb sauce cases, upper-body work shelving 28 lb bread stick dough, curls lifting 20 lb jugs of veg oil.

Marcellow

No and that’s final
I push and backstock the freight so I definitely get my workout as an overnight flow TM. But I don’t stop there - I go to the gym to lift weights right after work. Coworkers call that dedication and my best friend thinks I’m crazy XD

I had a session with my personal trainer today, and they have this machine that like measures your body fat percentage and the pounds of fat you have on your body and all that. And I lost 5 pounds of fat, gained 4 pounds of muscle, and went from 42% BFP to 40%!! It hasn’t even been a month

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Are there any smoothie people out there?

I'm looking to boost the nutritional value of my smoothies. I don't drink them often, for no other reason than I just hate tolerating the noise of a blender. BUT, I'm just trying to shove more vitamins and minerals into me, and a smoothie is an easy way to do that.

My current recipe is as follows...
  • Frozen Fruit (usually berries of some kind, or mango)
  • Liquid (usually juice, almond milk, regular milk)
  • A spoon of ground flax seeds
Super simple, I don't get fancy. Until now. What else can I toss in there to sort of up my game? I used to throw a handful of spinach years ago, because it was a sneaky way to eat it without tasting it. But last time I did it, it actually tasted pretty strong, and ruined the smoothie. Not sure what was so different. I'm mainly looking to add some sort of green element. Anyone have suggestions? Is wheat grass a thing, that won't totally overpower the flavor? Or some fresh fruit or vegetable I'm not thinking of?

Besides nutrition, this is mainly a snack/light meal for me. So my main concern is it just tasting good.

I thought maybe a protein powder? But I don't think I need one? I'm not really working out much outside basic cardio and pretend yoga.

Yetive

Servant of 2 Masters
Any of the green leafy veggies are good, but I like how they taste, so idk for you. I agree about the yoghurt as a liquid replacement if you are looking for some protein. Add a couple of ice cubes if it's too thick. Carrots are good in juice, but idk if they would smoothie very well. Avocado, banana, nut butter maybe. The one time I tried wheat grass, it tasted how mowing the lawn smells. Maybe it was just in my mind.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Any of the green leafy veggies are good, but I like how they taste, so idk for you. I agree about the yoghurt as a liquid replacement if you are looking for some protein. Add a couple of ice cubes if it's too thick. Carrots are good in juice, but idk if they would smoothie very well. Avocado, banana, nut butter maybe. The one time I tried wheat grass, it tasted how mowing the lawn smells. Maybe it was just in my mind.
I guess I could try spinach again. Maybe that one time was a fluke, because I used to do it a lot with no issue. NICE call on the avocado and banana. I can't believe I forgot those. I knew there was something. Does avocado effect taste much? I guess it might actually taste pretty good, I like Avocado.

Yetive

Servant of 2 Masters
My niece swears that apple covers the taste of kale, so maybe try that.

Flow Warrior

progenitor of thalassophobia
What's helping me lose weight is calorie counting (I eat about 1700 calories a day and i can eat whatever I want as long as I stay under that number and i won't gain - I use the LoseIt app, put in your current weight, goal weight, and how fast you want to lose weight and it will give you a daily calorie limit) and daily Pilates on the blogilates YouTube channel. On blogilates.com there's a calendar released each month which tells you what videos to do each day which is cool because I'd have no idea what to do lol. There's also a beginners calendar so you can build up strength to be able to do the regular videos, they're crazy intense I love it. My goal is to get to a healthy body weight (i.e. Not be obese anymore) and then I want to get a giant butt from weightlifting. I daydream daily about having a super nice big butt
You do realize that your butt muscles are muscles so the more you exercise the smaller it will get. Its actually fat that makes it big.

Flow Warrior

progenitor of thalassophobia

Did some ab videos for today's workout, this was one of them. My abs are so sore it hurts to laugh, I love it
You want abs? Try this:

I have followed competitive cheerleaders for 5 yrs now so I could create actual decent realistic characters for my mermaids. That what they actually do at their gym.

You do realize that your butt muscles are muscles so the more you exercise the smaller it will get. Its actually fat that makes it big.
Lifting weights.. builds your muscles.. so if you make your glute muscles bigger then your butt will be bigger...