Sexier by Summer (and all other seasons) Thread!

What part of your body do you dislike getting sweaty, the most?

• Face

• Ass Crack

• Genitals

• Under the boobs

• Armpits

• Back

• Feet

• Knee Pits

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
NPC

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
You do realize that your butt muscles are muscles so the more you exercise the smaller it will get. Its actually fat that makes it big.
No. The more you exercise, the larger the MUSCLE gets. However, if you're also losing weight at the same time, of course, your butt will get smaller due to fat loss. On the other hand, If you exercise to build muscle, but don't change your diet to lose weight, muscle pushes out your fat, and can make you look even bigger, assuming no fat is lost.

Flow Warrior

progenitor of thalassophobia
No. The more you exercise, the larger the MUSCLE gets. However, if you're also losing weight at the same time, of course, your butt will get smaller due to fat loss. On the other hand, If you exercise to build muscle, but don't change your diet to lose weight, muscle pushes out your fat, and can make you look even bigger, assuming no fat is lost.
I could little this with fit women with tiny muscular butts. The glutes dont get bigger they get leaner so which the overall size might increase. That wiggle you see when they twerk vanishes.

Also muscle doesnt push out fat. Your body consumes the fat as fuel. You also got to understand that for mesomophic body types and exomorphic body types the glute size wont realistically change. Its already max. Genetics plays a huge factor. If you are big you will never get small. If you are small you wont get big. I have seen 8 yrs with washboard abs (they are competitive cheerleaders) I have seen 18yr competitive cheerleaders who never got abs even those there are in the winningest gym in the country with one of the toughest physical routines.

Butt-ology 101: How to Enhance Your Gluteal Muscles - http://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/butt-ology-101-how-to-enhance-your-gluteal-muscles Try this. The fat I meant by the way is that under the muscle not over it.

OP
OP
NPC

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I could little this with fit women with tiny muscular butts. The glutes dont get bigger they get leaner so which the overall size might increase. That wiggle you see when they twerk vanishes.

Also muscle doesnt push out fat. Your body consumes the fat as fuel. You also got to understand that for mesomophic body types and exomorphic body types the glute size wont realistically change. Its already max. Genetics plays a huge factor. If you are big you will never get small. If you are small you wont get big. I have seen 8 yrs with washboard abs (they are competitive cheerleaders) I have seen 18yr competitive cheerleaders who never got abs even those there are in the winningest gym in the country with one of the toughest physical routines.

Butt-ology 101: How to Enhance Your Gluteal Muscles - http://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/butt-ology-101-how-to-enhance-your-gluteal-muscles Try this. The fat I meant by the way is that under the muscle not over it.
Just no. That's not how that works. There's no such thing as fat under muscle either, not including viscral fat.

I’ve been going to the gym daily for a couple months, and it seems I can never go alone. My mom gets her feelings hurt if I don’t invite her, and if I manage to make it without her my friend gets mad if she finds out I went without her. I’ll post on Snapchat or something and she’ll be like “wow thanks for the invite.” Like, what???? Why do I always have to have someone with me?? I HATE!! working out with people!!! I like to do at least an hour of cardio and my mom starts complaining around the 20 minute mark so I always have to cut my workout short because she wants to go home. When I go with my friend all she wants to do is a class, and I hate classes. I just want to go the gym alone damn it!!!!!!

I know this doesn’t contribute anything but I need to vent and I can’t do it on any of my social media because they’ll see lol

I did count calories for a few months, and I found out very quickly that meat gives you the most bang for your buck, it's low calorie and is filling. Lean meats like chicken and fish have less calories than red meat and are just as filling though, because fat does have a ton of calories - example, 1 Tbsp of butter has about the same calories as a small chicken breast. And all that protein will keep your blood sugar steady.

Avoiding complex carbs also helps, it's crazy how much calories bread products have and fruits like bananas and apples and veggies like corn and potatoes. Making those a rare treat will help with losing weight.

I found out that beans and nuts are not good for a diet. Beans have a LOT of carbs, which means a lot of calories, nuts have a LOT of fat, which means overload on calories. Whoever said that nuts are healthy for you must have been hallucinating, because a teeny quarter cup has a whopping ~4 grams of protein and ~200 calories. I'm a fat chick and my calorie tracker said that for weight loss of half a pound to a pound a week I had to keep to 1300 calories, and 200 calories is a huge chunk of the daily allotment. People who aren't quite to fat chick status will have to stick with less calories a day for that half a pound to pound loss, so ~200 calories is an even bigger chunk of the daily amount.

If I were disciplined enough to go back on the diet, it would revolve around dairy, eggs, lean meats, stone fruits, berries, and non-starchy vegetables. Target kept me walking enough that the half a pound to pound loss plan turned into a 2 to 3 pounds a week loss on that type of diet.

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
Nice Job. That's quite a bit of weight.
I'm only down from about 300lbs down to 260ish, it's been varying. I still have a gut and flabs. I feel kind of bad because I just ate a lot of carbs the last two days, I've been on a low-carb diet. I haven't been to the gym since I injured myself the weekend before Christmas but I wanna get back into it soon.

Flabs could be just empty stretched skin, and nothing short of cosmetic surgery can make those go away. And a couple days of carbs isn't going to destroy your diet. You might even need it because you are healing, the body needs extra energy to heal.

I did count calories for a few months, and I found out very quickly that meat gives you the most bang for your buck, it's low calorie and is filling. Lean meats like chicken and fish have less calories than red meat and are just as filling though, because fat does have a ton of calories - example, 1 Tbsp of butter has about the same calories as a small chicken breast. And all that protein will keep your blood sugar steady.

Avoiding complex carbs also helps, it's crazy how much calories bread products have and fruits like bananas and apples and veggies like corn and potatoes. Making those a rare treat will help with losing weight.

I found out that beans and nuts are not good for a diet. Beans have a LOT of carbs, which means a lot of calories, nuts have a LOT of fat, which means overload on calories. Whoever said that nuts are healthy for you must have been hallucinating, because a teeny quarter cup has a whopping ~4 grams of protein and ~200 calories. I'm a fat chick and my calorie tracker said that for weight loss of half a pound to a pound a week I had to keep to 1300 calories, and 200 calories is a huge chunk of the daily allotment. People who aren't quite to fat chick status will have to stick with less calories a day for that half a pound to pound loss, so ~200 calories is an even bigger chunk of the daily amount.

If I were disciplined enough to go back on the diet, it would revolve around dairy, eggs, lean meats, stone fruits, berries, and non-starchy vegetables. Target kept me walking enough that the half a pound to pound loss plan turned into a 2 to 3 pounds a week loss on that type of diet.
But fat is actually good for you. Helps you feel full, helps build muscle, good for your mental health and cognition, gives you energy, etc. Avoid processed foods, simple carbs, and added sugars. I stopped eating "low fat" and lost 15lbs. Eat the butter. But real butter, not margarine.

I stopped eating moderate and high fat and lost 70 pounds in 6 months. Fatty foods meant I couldn't eat hardly anything the rest of the day because I hit my calorie allotment.

Fiber and whole grains are carbs. Carbs kill your waistline and your blood sugar stability.

Biggest thing about dieting (both weight loss and long term maintenance) is keeping your calories down and keeping your blood sugar as stable as possible, no dips or peaks. Everything else is a waaay distant third.

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
Fiber and whole grains are carbs. Carbs kill your waistline and your blood sugar stability.

Biggest thing about dieting (both weight loss and long term maintenance) is keeping your calories down and keeping your blood sugar as stable as possible, no dips or peaks. Everything else is a waaay distant third.
You can get your fiber in without a ton of carbs by sticking with green leafy veggies, fiber is really good at keeping you feeling full for a small amount of calories.

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
I was doing a Psylium Husk supplement for about a month and my poops were so nice. That last few weeks I've been off of it + eating salads at work I've had a bad digestive cycle. I have a feeling it's too much fiber, but my source lately has been fruits and salads, not the supplement. Think I just need a good cleanse.

The only diet that worked for me was portion control. That way you get to eat whatever you like but keep a watch on the portion size. Plus a routine exercise of any sort. Also it’s always better to switch between different exercise techniques. Else our body get used to the same type of exercise and stop responding to it 😀

I was doing portion control for a while but I noticed I was always hungry because the stuff I eat is so shitty I couldn’t eat a lot of it so I switched to healthier foods so I could eat more in the day. I used to eat say 700 calories for breakfast (heat-up pizzas, multiple grilled cheeses, mcdonalds) and still be hungry afterwards, now I eat a small breakfast that’s focused on protein (scrambled eggs, sausage crumbles, chopped bell peppers, and some shredded cheese on top) and it’s about 350 calories for my entire bowl and I’m not hungry afterwards

Yeah aim for 300-400 calories per meal. I count my calorie intake too which helped me a great deal. With whatever I'm doing right now, I could maintain my current weight and can notice my body getting toned.