Archived SFS TL position coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroneru

is choosing a custom title.
For three years they told us our operations were too small to warrant one but word is the position exist now. Any one have it at their store?

For three years they told us our operations were too small to warrant one but word is the position exist now. Any one have it at their store?

According to the q4 guide every store is supposed to move their Plano TL to SFS until late December but one store in my district temporarily promoted a TM due to the Plano TL being on LOA.
Ours is our Plano TL but our sister store promoted a TM due to

According to the q4 guide every store is supposed to move their Plano TL to SFS until late December but one store in my district temporarily promoted a TM due to the Plano TL being on LOA.
Ours is our Plano TL but our sister store promoted a TM due to
I see the document titled 'SFS Team Leader: Nov. 6 to Dec. 30' but I don't see any mention of the Plano TL transitioning to that. Having all of LOG and SFS is quite a downer ATM.

Edit: I do see in the Q4 staffing guide that 'each E/SFS location is required to temporarily shift an existing TL from their current role, to own SFS and OPU picking.' It does say 'E/SFS,' does that mean just ESFS stores or ESFS and regular SFS stores?

Last edited:
Direction is to just shift responsibilities of a current TL to SFS 20 hours a week. No change in head count.
Was mentioned in the thread linked above, but it's 20 hours some weeks and 40 hours other weeks. Some stores did end up temporarily promoting TMs though.

Ah the sfs tl is not an actual keyed position apparently. It's temporary until the end of December

View attachment 3930

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back