Archived Share your paycheck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyerc

GSTL
Mine rounded was 750 :) not too bad. (after tax with a cumulative of almost 1k)

Last edited:
Today is a glorious double payday; the last business day of the month for my college job, and Target's payday. So combined I just had $1016 deposited into my account.
Too bad $900 of that is going to bills. :(

Mine was just shy of $300, I already figured it would be low though so thankfully it wasn't a shock. I have alot that comes out of my check and hours were cut. Thankfully my husband gets paid today too and will bring in another $1000 or so. We would never be able to pay our bills on what I make at Target.

My last paycheck was around 350, most of which went to bills. I have 160 to last me until next week. Next paycheck should be a little over 500. Still waiting for that raise to kick in.

195. Only working two days a week and taking two working days off means a wimpy paycheck for me.

But since summer starts up soon I'll be working full time again.

550 for me this week. Whole thing went into savings. Fuck yeah! Usually though, that's my car, insurance, and phone.

My check last week was 385. Majority went to bills... And I skipped half of one bill (I split my big bills and pay half on each paycheck of the month). What was left went to food, and a few things for myself because my bday is so soon... And next week's recreational shopping will be dedicated to my mommy.

About 550ish for me. 400 is going into my Japan trip savings. With my 150 left I'm going to buy more stuff I need for the trip and pay off a lil of my credit card.

Bout $620 at 32 a week with 401k and benefits. Without prolly close to $800 like above. I sure miss my 40hr avg. :<

We're all broke!:D

I feel like broke isn't a strong enough word to truly express how broke I really am. I worked 6 days this week, but because all the shifts I picked up from the swap sheet were 4 and 5 hours (no one with 8 hours is giving them up), I'm still only gonna have like $20 left after bills when I get paid this week. And I have hella Mother's Day gifts in my Amazon cart, driving lessons to pay for, I probably need food lol, I wanted to go to one of those trampoline places for my bday, and I have 2 dates this week and I'm a modern woman so of course I'm gonna offer to go Dutch. I do have those emails restaurants send so you get free food for your birthday, so maybe I'll eat at a different place everyday.

I could always swipe my card for everything. I'm not gonna buy a house in the next 7 years, so now's a good time to ruin my credit score....

Had a TM at my old store that was always picking up shifts because she carried the insurance for her family.
Not uncommon for her to have two 4 or 5 hour shifts in one day with a 2 hour break in between.

Why is Spot's goal of making a profit at odds with TMs goal of trying to just get by?

In the low 700s, though it will be going up next paycheck with my raise. No benefits but I take out a ton for taxes since I have two jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back