Archived Shift Tag Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Does anyone know what this shift might be? Hardlines — Sales Floor. (HOM).

I’m thinking HOM means home — but are there any major home events coming up? It’s just a normal opening shift on a Wednesday..

Only home thing I can think of coming up is Opalhouse, but pretty sure that releases on a Sunday

Could be helping set up the new Hearth and Hand products if it's next week. Or setting Opalhouse if your store is putting it out early.

Weird, the shift is the 11th, so I doubt it’s Opalhouse.

Shift Tags in my experience tend to vary Store to Store and are often less for the Employee and more for the LOD (Or Key Carrier since. Apparently LOD's don't exist anymore?) To know what area you're working in. I'd talk to the LOD when you get there and just ask them.

Shift Tags in my experience tend to vary Store to Store and are often less for the Employee and more for the LOD (Or Key Carrier since. Apparently LOD's don't exist anymore?) To know what area you're working in. I'd talk to the LOD when you get there and just ask them.
Yeah, I know. Just figured I’d ask ahead of time and see if anyone had any guesses because I’m kinda a curious little child :p

Okay but my store is launching it on the 14th from what i understand...

Last edited:
I think it's home like bath, domestics & such. My device app under mgm 2.0 will give you some info on the dept under sales.

I think it's home like bath, domestics & such. My device app under mgm 2.0 will give you some info on the dept under sales.
Understand this. Just curious as to why I would have that as my shift tag? I’m usually the only Hardlines opener anyways, so it’s not like I’d be workint home while someone else is in Toys, we only do that around Black Friday.

Does anyone know what this shift might be? Hardlines — Sales Floor. (HOM).

I’m thinking HOM means home — but are there any major home events coming up? It’s just a normal opening shift on a Wednesday..
If you are a pilot store, it probably means home, which is now a "style" department and in a foggy area caught between softlines and hardlines in the same way that the old instocks team had a logistics tl but was considered to be a salesfloor team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back