Shipt

We get about 6 or 7 every morning at 8 am sharp. They all known the routine some have 2 shopping carts. They know how to check out and have to bag their own grocery.

Love our Shipt shoppers and know them almost all by name and most of them know one another (and are actually planning a cookout for when it is safer to get together). They know what to do and how to do it and are easy, quick guests. They are shopping for our guests and almost all of them are our guests at times they aren't working so I have no problem at all helping them to find something that they can't and none of them abuse our help.

We have nice ones but there is one who constantly asks us if we have stuff. I didn’t realize I was shopping for a shipt shopper.

We have nice ones but there is one who constantly asks us if we have stuff. I didn’t realize I was shopping for a shipt shopper.
Curious as to whether or not it's stuff that is located where it should be. Shipt gives the shopper aisle locations at Target.

My only issue with shipt, is the one who comes with their kids. The kid runs around picks up stuff not on the order while waiting for their parents & dump in other departments. They do a lot with balls & swim noodles from sporting goods.

My only issue with shipt, is the one who comes with their kids. The kid runs around picks up stuff not on the order while waiting for their parents & dump in other departments. They do a lot with balls & swim noodles from sporting goods.
I share in the frustration of this too! We have a few that are not so pleasant. Thank goodness we have a lot of good ones that counteract the not so great ones! I think the Shipt website actually has their policies and specifically says must shop alone.

Most of ours are really good and polite. We have had a few who expect us to go get everything for them which can be annoying when it is obvious stuff in an aisle. I would think having kids along would be against their policies.

Most of ours are really good and polite. We have had a few who expect us to go get everything for them which can be annoying when it is obvious stuff in an aisle. I would think having kids along would be against their policies.
It is.

I order through Shipt a lot (mainly grocery) and it's frustrating when they tell me an item is out of stock but I know it's there and could be found if they just asked someone. So I always take the time to help them when asked, as I would any guest. I once used the RFID to find an item in the backroom and the shopper was so appreciative.

95% of ours are decent & actually fun to joke with. Sometimes they almost run us over lol but they're okay. The other 5% can go kick rocks. They literally expect you to shop their order for them because they don't want to look for makeup or skincare items. No, ma'am. You get paid for your job, I get paid for mine. I'm absolutely happy to help someone locate a few items, but when it's a list and it happens 2-3 times a week they get an "aisle A5" answer. If it happens too frequently & they're especially rude we try to get their info and turn them in. At least one that I know of was also banned from the store.

Our Shipt shoppers are fine, for the most part, though I generally hate them flagging me down because I know they've looked for the item so it's not often an easy find (if we have it at all).

Except that one lady, early on when were closing at 9, who believed as a Shipt shopper she was a Target employee and could just keep shopping her massive order with all the time in the world after closing.

And hour later they finally called the cops on her.

Back