Archived Shitter's Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseye01

The Box Chucker
I am one of the few flow TM's that have been cross-trained in my store, one day I was working flow and out on the floor pushing freight when over the walkie I hear, "Bullseye01, the shitter is full...could you take care of it?" I knew what they meant, it had to do with the bailer being full and a bail needed to be made. Mind you, I'm out on the floor pushing freight and there were guests near me. My eyes were tearing up because I was in fits of laughter. Best part is, this was an ETL that made the request

STL closed Monday night, and opened with me yesterday. I see weirdly flexed endcap, and ask presentation if they did it, they say no. Then the STL says on the walkie, I did that one, sorry it looks like shit 😂 this was around 9am on channel 1

If the store’s not open, meh, I’ve cussed many a time in front of my ETL, TLs, and fellow TMs in the back room. It’s not brand but. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If the store’s not open, meh, I’ve cussed many a time in front of my ETL, TLs, and fellow TMs in the back room. It’s not brand but. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Our store is stressful. We curse quite a bit on the sales floor, and in front of team members, fellow team leads, ETLs and the STL. Usually we don’t on channel 1 on the walkie though. Channels 2-6, definitely rated R lol. Obviously we try not to do it too loudly or too near guests. It’s the little things that help us hold on to a tiny scrap of morale; venting to your peers in a natural way goes a long way.

You have channels above 4? Only our AP and ETLs have radios that can access 5 and 6. Our store's Channel 1 is shot, so we're limited to Channels 2, 3, and 4. :(
From a store with an AP team larger than some entire district’s, it’s a good thing that 5 and 6 are restricted to those walkies. Can confirm a large amount of, eh, hooliganism goes on.

If you can't hold a civil tongue, don't say anything at all.

Yep......this here sounds a lot like the "Thumper Rule: If you can't say sumpin' nice, don't say nothin' at all." That little rabbit from Bambi has learned this wise rule from his Papa.....too bad more people don't know this.

I am one of the few flow TM's that have been cross-trained in my store, one day I was working flow and out on the floor pushing freight when over the walkie I hear, "Bullseye01, the shitter is full...could you take care of it?" I knew what they meant, it had to do with the bailer being full and a bail needed to be made. Mind you, I'm out on the floor pushing freight and there were guests near me. My eyes were tearing up because I was in fits of laughter. Best part is, this was an ETL that made the request
They forgot to say, 'Merry christmas'

LOL.....We still laugh about it. When we can't get the bail wire to go through, we have a metal bar that we use to poke a hole in the cardboard, we call that plunging.

All stores have that punch bar. I'm surprised it's not an official Target sanctioned/provided tool!

I guess that would just make too much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back