Archived Shoes to wear // Softlines Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have no clue what shoes I should end up buying since I will be walking around alot. Currently using terrible shoes and my legs are killing me. So can anyone give me specific names of shoes that you all are wearing or which I should end up getting.
Or even what should I buy to help my feet feel more comfortable

#2 Softlines.
Pushing the zracks what is that called ? I was told end to end or reshop not sure which. They taught me what to basically do but no names for any of it thankfully I will be getting more training but Id rather atleast know something before I start a new day again.

I rocked Converse for my year and a half on the sales floor, didn't really bother me too much.

I honestly say wear whatever shoes you like and put Dr. Scholls in them. Best of both worlds!

#2 Softlines. Pushing the zracks what is that called ? I was told end to end or reshop not sure which. They taught me what to basically do but no names for any of it thankfully I will be getting more training but Id rather atleast know something before I start a new day again.[/QUOTE said:
Pushing the Z-racks is basically getting the new goods onto the selling floor from your most recent truck delivery. Re-shop ( or go-backs, depending on your store) is putting the merchandise back onto the floor after Guests have tried it on in the FR; or merch that's been returned by Guest Service and it needs to back onto the selling floor.

Hope this helps ! ;)

I will forever swear by Sketchers memory foam tennis shoes. I wore Nike's my first couple weeks and my feet ached constantly. I picked up a pair of relaxed fit Sketchers with memory foam, and had zero issues until about six months in on owning them...the memory foam started to wear a bit. Picked up Dr. Scholls as @HardlinesGuy mentioned and it was heaven again.

I finally tore a tiny hole near the toe...they lasted me just short of a year. Not bad for $45 shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back