Archived Should I be worried? - FLOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

So I recently started working for flow on Friday. On Friday I had to fill out some forms and helped push some items in the afternoon. Saturday and today (Sunday) I worked from 4 am - 9 am . I recently just got my schedule for next week and they gave me Monday - Friday off, my next shift to be Saturday 4 am - 9 am. Is this normal? I thought since i’m A noob they would wanna give me more hours to get more used to the job.

Now I don’t wanna say I’m the fastest (IM A NOOB) but from all the new hires I’m the only one that stays a bit past my end time in order to help push more stuff. Idk I feel like I might be overthinking it. Any advice? Thanks !

Friday Sat and Sun are the biggest trucks, so they need more people. You probably won't get more hours than that, until people quit, business picks up, or you prove you're better than the regulars

Make it known you can pick up shifts but it will take a week or 2 to get you in to a regular schedule. Stay hopeful for a little while

No its,just how flow is right now
Nobody gets hours anymore at least thats how it is at my store.
Even the best flow tm at my store are getting sent home before lunch.
My advice is try your best to stand out if you want hours. If your team lead every gets extra hours they well always spend them on there star players that they know well do real work with being looked after

Crosstrain. My flow hours have been poop for awhile now. Even weeks when I’m getting 40, most of the hours are from plano or salesfloor

Crosstrain. My flow hours have been poop for awhile now. Even weeks when I’m getting 40, most of the hours are from plano or salesfloor

This. Get trained for backroom; there is always stuff to do, especially stowing, if you worked at my store. When did you start? When I started, I was given a schedule for the next week. I was not placed on the actual schedule until the following week. If the next schedule is like this, be sure to tell your TL that you are eager to work more. You can decide to go to different work centers and be a closer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back