Archived Signage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm fairly new to the flow team and only part time. I'm not sure what this is on my schedule but its for a sunday 6:00am - 10:am for signage. I do not know what that is. Is it the new hire quizzes I was told about that I should have taken by now? Or its something else? If it is the new hire quizzes can someone please clue me in on those?

We call that ad-set and it starts at 5 am.

On a Sunday?
Yes ad set is always done in Sunday. That's when the ad comes out in the Sunday paper so we set the ad before the store opens. It's really easy and it's nice because you get a couple hours without guests too. Bring headphones (if your stores allows them) and make sure to grab a bag for trash and just tie it on your belt loop.

This is 8:00am -10:00am that's while we are open. I think its the new hire stuff i was supposed to do long ago computer quizzes etc. I will ask my TL tomorrow. and wouldn't that fall into PLANO

This is 8:00am -10:00am that's while we are open. I think its the new hire stuff i was supposed to do long ago computer quizzes etc. I will ask my TL tomorrow. and wouldn't that fall into PLANO
No. It is most definitely signing. Most of the ad is put up before the store opens but not all of it. Our signing people are usually scheduled 4-10 or 5-9. You are definitely doing signage, trust me. There's more then just the little sticky signs. Some of it might be training, but they wouldn't schedule you a shift under signing if they wanted you to do training, they can schedule you under training if they wanted to do that.

I'm not sure what this is on my schedule but its for a sunday 6:00am - 10:am for signage.

You are 100% for sure helping with ad setup. Not all stores have it completed by the time the store opens. It is not new hire quizzes, and in fact you probably won't ever get to do those.

I remember the first time they scheduled me for Sunday ad setup when I started off on Flow. I was kinda pissed since we don't take trucks that day and I was used to having it off. But it's a super easy and relaxed shift, just putting up the new sale signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back