Archived Signing & Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
I worked signing (just the weekly ad) last week for the last time, and noticed the other 2-3 people helping all had earbuds in. Are we actually allowed to wear earbuds? Because I feel like that'd make the time go by a lot faster, so just checking. Only thing is it our store opens at 7 and we start ad at 6, but we don't finish until around 8 sometimes.

I worked signing (just the weekly ad) last week for the last time, and noticed the other 2-3 people helping all had earbuds in. Are we actually allowed to wear earbuds? Because I feel like that'd make the time go by a lot faster, so just checking. Only thing is it our store opens at 7 and we start ad at 6, but we don't finish until around 8 sometimes.

Aa long as you can hear the radio and it does not disrupt your work is the rule in my store. Talking on your phone is a big no.

Not while store is open, I usually only keep one ear in so I can hear the radio or anyone trying get my attention. But yeah I have tunes of radio going everyday for two hours before we open.

Wow you finish signing in two hours? Must be a small store? My store is overnight and I'm scheduled for it every Saturday night from 10pm-7am. Sometimes we finish it at 6 but damn two hours?lol that's crazy.

And it may be self explanatory but since I work overnight I am allowed to have headphones in.

Its an asants situation. My old store had a straight head phone ban.

Most stores are fine with it before the store opens. It's unusual to be allowed them once the store is open but again it depends on your store.

The problem with them once the store is open is even if you can hear your walkie for a guest it's a little off putting when you walk up to a team member with headphones in looking like he doesn't want to be bothered

Wow you finish signing in two hours? Must be a small store? My store is overnight and I'm scheduled for it every Saturday night from 10pm-7am. Sometimes we finish it at 6 but damn two hours?lol that's crazy.

And it may be self explanatory but since I work overnight I am allowed to have headphones in.
I think they have the actual signing girl come in at 4, and then the people that just help with the weekly ad at 6.

We pull down ad Saturday night. We come in at 6 Sunday. Sometimes it takes until 9 to finish, but we are usually done by 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back