Signing standards

In F&B - are these signs still needed...craves and saves, everyday value everyday yum

No. There is something that says signing is left or center justified and either one sign every other four feet or two price points within a four foot section. It’s dumb, teaches nothing, and conflicts itself at every opportunity.

It is incredibly stupid "training." One of the true/false questions pissed me off, asking whether signing or fixtures no longer being used should be saved. I know the answer they wanted was No, but they are wrong. I've already lost track of how many times since the fixture room refresh I've needed something that I was forced to toss out! Sometimes things should be saved, Spot! Geez!

Also the GM basics to takeaway from the training: when using price points on an endcap, always use four digits tablets. When in doubt of which endcap header to use, put up Priced Right Daily. I did peruse the training for other areas but since I don't work in those areas I did not bother to retain any of those tips.

It is incredibly stupid "training." One of the true/false questions pissed me off, asking whether signing or fixtures no longer being used should be saved. I know the answer they wanted was No, but they are wrong. I've already lost track of how many times since the fixture room refresh I've needed something that I was forced to toss out! Sometimes things should be saved, Spot! Geez!

Also the GM basics to takeaway from the training: when using price points on an endcap, always use four digits tablets. When in doubt of which endcap header to use, put up Priced Right Daily. I did peruse the training for other areas but since I don't work in those areas I did not bother to retain any of those tips.

Another store had to "borrow" eight magna bar inserts that affix the bar to the spines because they threw them all out. You're welcome Target for my forethought in keeping extra. What's that? I'm replaceable and my job is unnecessary. Next time, I'll toss them.

Another store had to "borrow" eight magna bar inserts that affix the bar to the spines because they threw them all out. You're welcome Target for my forethought in keeping extra. What's that? I'm replaceable and my job is unnecessary. Next time, I'll toss them.

I had to steal some of those bars from the frames pog to set folding furniture in ODL this year. Not sure how that happened as I didn't toss any!

So when my new TL signs an endcap they keep putting a 7x11 with the price, the price on the header, as well as there being shelf labels. Personally, to me, it looks very tacky. I haven't had time to look back at the new signing standards, but to my understanding, for the price, it was the 7x11 or the header. So what is the correct way to sign an endcap?

So when my new TL signs an endcap they keep putting a 7x11 with the price, the price on the header, as well as there being shelf labels. Personally, to me, it looks very tacky. I haven't had time to look back at the new signing standards, but to my understanding, for the price, it was the 7x11 or the header. So what is the correct way to sign an endcap?

Actually both the header and the 7x11 is perfectly fine as long as they don’t have conflicting prices.

All of ours got tossed because our ETL-SE, who cleaned the fixture room, "didn't know what they were" and threw the entire waco away, but the POG team had previously removed all of them so they wouldn't hit them in the head when they pulled them down. Somehow he "found" a bag full of them before he took too much heat for throwing them away (but vehemently denied "borrowing" them from another store, as if the POG TMs didn't check all the hiding places), but we still have ODL stuff on waterfall bars and the frame peghooks because we didn't even keep enough magna bars to set the ODL chairs/tables. I'm anxiously awaiting seeing how the chair aisle for summer miniseasonal gets set since we have no magna bars and no 4ft gondola bars to substitute.

All of ours got tossed because our ETL-SE, who cleaned the fixture room, "didn't know what they were" and threw the entire waco away, but the POG team had previously removed all of them so they wouldn't hit them in the head when they pulled them down. Somehow he "found" a bag full of them before he took too much heat for throwing them away (but vehemently denied "borrowing" them from another store, as if the POG TMs didn't check all the hiding places), but we still have ODL stuff on waterfall bars and the frame peghooks because we didn't even keep enough magna bars to set the ODL chairs/tables. I'm anxiously awaiting seeing how the chair aisle for summer miniseasonal gets set since we have no magna bars and no 4ft gondola bars to substitute.

Fuck. I forgot about the chairs in mini! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Same boat here, no magna bars to set it.

Fuck. I forgot about the chairs in mini! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Same boat here, no magna bars to set it.
I think they're in the initial 4/12 set, too. I can't wait to see what we end up having to use! Something tells me the chairs are just going to get dumped on the basedeck.

If it’s the % sale I put one 7x11 and change price on the header And add the sale header too

I think they're in the initial 4/12 set, too. I can't wait to see what we end up having to use! Something tells me the chairs are just going to get dumped on the basedeck.

Right now, I am leaning toward using the 5 and 7 loop divider fixtures on shelves. It's the best I can come up for now. Thank God I wasn't forced toss those out during the fixture room refresh!!

Back