MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Mine are 68", but corporate said nah you get 60" signs. Very glad I didn't take the entire wall down before I checked since they come in the same size packaging.

I have no idea how they screwed that one up. Are they drinking more heavily than usual or did they move onto harder stuff?

They do that to me all the time on the Nate Berkus focal in decorative accessories. Always have to order the correct one.

I probably would hang the shorter wrong ones anyway while I wait for the right size to come in. My mini seasonal falcon boards got thrown away once when my TL helped me out- she didn't realize that part stayed up- and when I ordered new ones I ordered 2 inches too short. I put them up and still use them now so the mini signs are never pinned on the bottom as they hang lower than the falcon boards. No one has noticed and told me to fix it so I am going with it until they do.

This time last year, I had what I thought was wall signing for the rtw seasonal wall so I took the cse down, destroyed it, and then opened the box to put the new ones up. Not wall signing in the box, just swim wall signing. So for about a month I had 20 feet of white wall space just hanging there. The dtl never saw it on her visits, the stl never noticed either. It amuses me the things I can skip doing or half ass and no one is the wiser!

My store went through the A&A 2.0 remodel last fall. I am STILL waiting on 5 pieces of Falcon board. It was a signing nightmare. And corporate thinks my wall signing is 60" when they are 68".

Mine are 68", but corporate said nah you get 60" signs. Very glad I didn't take the entire wall down before I checked since they come in the same size packaging.

I have no idea how they screwed that one up. Are they drinking more heavily than usual or did they move onto harder stuff?

I mean you could just order the 60" falconboards

but then they'll realize their mistake and send you 68" signs like they've always supposed to have been doing

This time last year, I had what I thought was wall signing for the rtw seasonal wall so I took the cse down, destroyed it, and then opened the box to put the new ones up. Not wall signing in the box, just swim wall signing. So for about a month I had 20 feet of white wall space just hanging there. The dtl never saw it on her visits, the stl never noticed either. It amuses me the things I can skip doing or half ass and no one is the wiser!

Signing life in a nutshell right there. One of my STLs would just hand me the monthly audit, I don't think any of the other ones even knew what that was.

My store went through the A&A 2.0 remodel last fall. I am STILL waiting on 5 pieces of Falcon board. It was a signing nightmare. And corporate thinks my wall signing is 60" when they are 68".

When we did the electronics remodel they sent us falcon boards. And softlines walls. Electronics is no where even close to softlines at my store.

so after all this hooplah about Steritech walking and grading the Fixture Room. I was told my store failed before he even made it there. LOL!

(Former Perishables Assistant with a 100% Green Steritech record over ~3 years).

CommentPhotos.com_1393520746.jpg

Fuck you Target :D

so after all this hooplah about Steritech walking and grading the Fixture Room. I was told my store failed before he even made it there. LOL!

(Former Perishables Assistant with a 100% Green Steritech record over ~3 years).

CommentPhotos.com_1393520746.jpg

Fuck you Target :D
Whaaaaaaat? This may be a godsend.

Did you open the box? I got this too, it included 1 sign holder, and 2 Signs. That was it,

I haven't opened it yet. Meant to but Seasonal hogged my entire week. That seems about right though. Since softlines is moving away from a lot of the 7x11 signing in favor of a cleaner look, getting rid of all of it in Intimates would align with that.

I haven't opened it yet. Meant to but Seasonal hogged my entire week. That seems about right though. Since softlines is moving away from a lot of the 7x11 signing in favor of a cleaner look, getting rid of all of it in Intimates would align with that.

The only reason I asked is because the transition guide mentions a lot more signing than we have received. I was just hoping it was late.

The only reason I asked is because the transition guide mentions a lot more signing than we have received. I was just hoping it was late.

Hmm...I will have to look into that on Monday. Maybe there will be something in the early set notes?

What's supposed to go in these table tents for outdoor living? Anyone else seem to be missing the endcap headers? Is there no actual overhead? Freaking out a tad this morning trying to wrap this up...

What's supposed to go in these table tents for outdoor living? Anyone else seem to be missing the endcap headers? Is there no actual overhead? Freaking out a tad this morning trying to wrap this up...

I threw away the table tents since I had nothing for them and all my signage worked.

Endcap headers came in, they say "sunsational prices". The number on them is 490044570803 and if you have a four ft end cap there's an extra piece numbered 490044570650. If there's an overhead I never got it

There are like 4 (at my store's set) 5x7's that came in that are pretty much "More at Target.com crap".

That set in a standing sign holder at each vignette

If you don't have them I wouldn't sweat it much.

Target Race outriggers. I feel like they have been up for a long time with no replacements. I know they do not scan to a Planogram but does anyone know if these should come down or not?

Target Race outriggers. I feel like they have been up for a long time with no replacements. I know they do not scan to a Planogram but does anyone know if these should come down or not?

I have just started to throw mine out when we set an aisle. I know the signs usually set for a year and it has been well over that.

There are like 4 (at my store's set) 5x7's that came in that are pretty much "More at Target.com crap".

That set in a standing sign holder at each vignette

If you don't have them I wouldn't sweat it much.
I have the 7x11 signs. The table talkers are 3x5 sign sized.
I have just started to throw mine out when we set an aisle. I know the signs usually set for a year and it has been well over that.
We've been tossing ours too.

Those Target race outriggers used to refresh every February, but they haven't for the past 2 years now I believe.

Back