MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Mine come in on a separate skinny pallet with two 2x4 uprights. The uprights were screwed onto the feet of the big display frame, which were in turn screwed to the pallet itself, so make sure you don't miss them!

Okay now I'm irritated. As I was leaving today the receiver asked me what to do with my Signing pallet.... That was apparently above the line in the steels. Thanks for the heads up man!

Well at least now I know I have it..

I have my GoodFellow and A New Day Signing and my leadership won't let me put it up till "Launch day" Sunday. The Good Fellow Signing cannot be pre-built as it is too tall to fit out our backroom doors. I see all most of you all have yours out already, but since we are down a VML guess who all the lighting falls on. Me, as well.

fml.

Aye, anyone pop open their StarWars signing yet? I've been going crazy with all the softlines builds and signing. Not asking for any specifics, just want to k ow if anything needs to be built.

I have my GoodFellow and A New Day Signing and my leadership won't let me put it up till "Launch day" Sunday. The Good Fellow Signing cannot be pre-built as it is too tall to fit out our backroom doors. I see all most of you all have yours out already, but since we are down a VML guess who all the lighting falls on. Me, as well.

fml.

BUILD IT WHERE YOU WANT IT TO BE

I know others have said theirs felt study but mine wasn't and still doesn't feel very sturdy. It's also really heavy and seemed to have pads on the base that keeps it from sliding on the carpet.

Aye, anyone pop open their StarWars signing yet? I've been going crazy with all the softlines builds and signing. Not asking for any specifics, just want to k ow if anything needs to be built.

There is some electrical components, however I do not believe it will be nearly as big of a build as the AT-AT with the head that swiveled that straddled an entire Gondola.

Why didn't they just snap rivets instead of those crappy screw and post system? It would have been so much faster to put together.

I keep forgetting but all of us Signing TM's need to put in a petition making the BTS/BTC Plastic bolts/Washers/Nuts, used on the 2 big free standing Bins. As well as that Double Sided Tape that came with the Mario Cart Event (That is Fucking Amazing! I am so glad I saved half the roll) to be able to be regularly ordered on SAP.

You will all enjoy hearing that the VML from a nearby store, who subs for us 1 day a week, while we have none, told me his Signing Guy at his store got this GoodFellow Sign up within 20 minutes.

Either his Signing Guy was Bran the Builder, or he was hitting on me, and it went right over my head.

Now I feel disturbed.

You will all enjoy hearing that the VML from a nearby store, who subs for us 1 day a week, while we have none, told me his Signing Guy at his store got this GoodFellow Sign up within 20 minutes.

Either his Signing Guy was Bran the Builder, or he was hitting on me, and it went right over my head.

Now I feel disturbed.

It is literally impossible to get that entire thing up in 20 minutes.

Except Target Australia is a completely separate company and isn't affiliated with Target at all. They wouldn't have identical products and signs compared to our Targets.

Regular human size lightsaber, not like those giant lightsabre, you see on the internet, that lead you to believe are average.

By average, I would say, maybe 36-37 inches you know, the average human size.

lightsaber.

I would set it when it is the most convenient. Neither one of you is wrong really, it would depend on if they want those sections to be empty all day Wednesday and Thursday. If they are fine with that, do it Wednesday morning so then all that is needed to be done on Thursday is the fillback.

I would take whatever date/time is earliest, and run with it. "Because it will guarantee the most perfect possible, Guest Experience"

We didn't get ours so how did the good fellow/ new day shoe fact tags come? Store mail or with the ISM pallet?

BTW if anyone knows store 676 their good fellow wall/ star wars pallet will be sent back to the dc tomorrow. We had someone calling our store wondering what to do with another stores pallet since they were no where near that store.:( I am just glad ours came because our VML would have had a hysterical, straight-jacket required melt-down in the middle of mens because the set would not be "perfect" without it.

It seems frightfully common to receive another stores pallet or be missing a pallet. Any one else find that happening almost monthly?:mad:

I keep forgetting but all of us Signing TM's need to put in a petition making the BTS/BTC Plastic bolts/Washers/Nuts, used on the 2 big free standing Bins. As well as that Double Sided Tape that came with the Mario Cart Event (That is Fucking Amazing! I am so glad I saved half the roll) to be able to be regularly ordered on SAP.
I want some of that (we didnt do the mario cart event so no tape for us)

It is literally impossible to get that entire thing up in 20 minutes.
game-of-thrones-wall-700x350.jpg

Now I feel disturbed.

Back