MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Except Target Australia is a completely separate company and isn't affiliated with Target at all. They wouldn't have identical products and signs compared to our Targets.
But they do.
6esc154zbs2z.jpg

This is an end cap in a Sydney Target (yes I know they are a separate company but still)
Target.jpg

This is their logo.

But they do.
6esc154zbs2z.jpg

This is an end cap in a Sydney Target (yes I know they are a separate company but still)
Target.jpg

This is their logo.
That looks nothing like one of our Targets. You could take a picture of an endcap of Hatchimals at Walmart and say that it's Target because we also sell Hatchimals.

The other photo still looks like a Target from the overhead signing and exclusive brands.

BTW if anyone knows store 676 their good fellow wall/ star wars pallet will be sent back to the dc tomorrow. We had someone calling our store wondering what to do with another stores pallet since they were no where near that store.:( I am just glad ours came because our VML would have had a hysterical, straight-jacket required melt-down in the middle of mens because the set would not be "perfect" without it.

It seems frightfully common to receive another stores pallet or be missing a pallet. Any one else find that happening almost monthly?:mad:
We received the wrong store's BTS signing pallet...twice. After the second time someone called the group ops director (i think thats his title) and he was able to have the nearest driver with an empty trailer come pick it up within an hour and take it back to the DC.

You can email their ETL-Log and signing TM so they know what's going on with it.

Last edited:
So if anyone was wondering how my missing signs issue turned out They came on Friday 30mins before my shift ended. Enough time where I need to try and make the signs happen tomorrow. However not enough time to do anything early.

BTW if anyone knows store 676 their good fellow wall/ star wars pallet will be sent back to the dc tomorrow. We had someone calling our store wondering what to do with another stores pallet since they were no where near that store.:( I am just glad ours came because our VML would have had a hysterical, straight-jacket required melt-down in the middle of mens because the set would not be "perfect" without it.

It seems frightfully common to receive another stores pallet or be missing a pallet. Any one else find that happening almost monthly?:mad:
Next time this happens, ask hr directly, for said stores stl's email or ptl, vml, signing tm whomever just to give them a heads up on where their stuff is. I received some stores remodel signing and made them aware. I know if it happened to me I would be glad to know. Your receiver can directly ship it to them

On another note did anyone else receive their new overhead cable organization fixture and instantly get a stiffy? I think that is the first time I have squeeled in happiness like a little girl

On another note did anyone else receive their new overhead cable organization fixture and instantly get a stiffy? I think that is the first time I have squeeled in happiness like a little girl

I saw it on the September Signing Update and I can't wait for it to come in.

I already love my photo boxes, so the organizer will be nice, but not needed.

Anyone get their New day signing? My 8/27 and 9/3 signing is here but still no sign of these signs. Vml is beside herself. Checked every star wars box. Nada.

Got PMT to help with pallets and gondola pieces and getting stuff in the container.

Four empty pallet spaces in the fixture room to hold all the new display furniture

Why is there a support beam directly in front of your mannequins?

Why does your VMTL have the ugly yellow dress on the mannequin?

*shrug*

Hm, we haven't got our New Day signing in yet either. Looks obnoxious.

I wouldn't ask my VMTL to help, mainly because I'm positive there's not actually a brain rattling around in that head. Just a moldy walnut.

It is obnoxious.

Also my VML refuses to help with literally anything. "It's not my job" is what she told me.

Why is there a support beam directly in front of your mannequins?

It's like that all across the store. Support beams in annoying places.

Back