MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

He is more than likely. wrong, but we received 2 Twelve foot long, over-wide Pallets for Hearth and Hand today. My STL denied us a Trailer for AG and H&H. Now our SFS Trailer is filled with stuff that won't be used for a week, with probably, 4,000 Eaches being shipped from our store from now, till the day they are actually used.
If UPS gave you a drop trailer but isn't picking it up each weekday, someone needs to call STS and let them know. I've had UPS do that to us a few times.

Protip I learned from my previous ETL-Log: If UPS is swapping the drop trailer daily like they're supposed to, you can still use it as a storage trailer instead. Just keep your SFS orders on pallets, and when the driver comes to swap the trailer, tell him instead to pull up to an empty dock while you load up the outgoing pallets. He won't mind since he can just sit back for a few minutes instead of maneuvering trailers around. Do it every day and you end up with a free storage trailer thanks to UPS!

If UPS gave you a drop trailer but isn't picking it up each weekday, someone needs to call STS and let them know. I've had UPS do that to us a few times.

Protip I learned from my previous ETL-Log: If UPS is swapping the drop trailer daily like they're supposed to, you can still use it as a storage trailer instead. Just keep your SFS orders on pallets, and when the driver comes to swap the trailer, tell him instead to pull up to an empty dock while you load up the outgoing pallets. He won't mind since he can just sit back for a few minutes instead of maneuvering trailers around. Do it every day and you end up with a free storage trailer thanks to UPS!

Its not for the weekday, it is for the weekend(UPS drop Trailer, which doesn't have a start date, that I know of). Where will all the SFS go for this Weekend? No clue. As there ain't a spot in the steel here at my store, they were all filled by the rest of the pallets we received.

Christmas Pallet, will literally be the size, of an SUV (If it is anything like last year).

Cool. I'll come into work in a tank top and my shorts and unpack it and go home.

If it comes on Friday that is.

I have two shelves of empty steel space and a very clean fixture room this is what I have trained for I am READY

Seriously Christmas at my store is gonna go so smooth

Did anyone get ISM for Hearth and Hand, the Community Outreach board fixture, or the Top Toys Stanchion? Were they on your weekly pallet (which I'm also missing) or did they come separate? Thanks.

Did anyone get ISM for Hearth and Hand, the Community Outreach board fixture, or the Top Toys Stanchion? Were they on your weekly pallet (which I'm also missing) or did they come separate? Thanks.
Curtain came yesterday ups/fedex. Comm board was weeks ago on the ism pallet.

Sos. What are people hanging the reveal banner with? Pmt broke two ceiling wires already... ideas?

I received most of my Christmas signing... Except for the damn one I needed... Missing my Tree Flat Table Covers. Setting those today and was banking on the fact that they would be here. Anyone who has received them have a part number or even the instruction sheet?
Per table: 4490487, 4490485, 4490486, 4493984 x 2.
Instructions are 4490484

No signing (TAT signs, shippers, etc) pallet. Spoke to CEVA, we still get our pallets via delivery by them. He told me the whole delivery chain is blown up and not to expect my signs Today, Tomorrow or Saturday. When asked if there was Sunday delivery he was unsure.

I have a team of people to help me prebuild on Sunday. I guess I will try to prebuild parts of the gifting tables. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

nope, nope, but yes to amplified gifting...wtf.

This hearth and hand reveal curtain is giving me heartburn.

The fact that I'm not a home inno store makes me so happy. No curtain :D

Fucking softlines TL won't give me convertibles. I'm debating taking out the quads we have in the container and swapping them for some of the hanging-only item convertibles.

The fact that I'm not a home inno store makes me so happy. No curtain :D

Fucking softlines TL won't give me convertibles. I'm debating taking out the quads we have in the container and swapping them for some of the hanging-only item convertibles.

Do it. And don't say anything unless asked.

Our PPTL didn’t even know about amp gifting until this Monday and just went on vacation until wed. Lmao
Fucking dtl and vmdtl visited yesterday. Everything has to stop to get them built. With TAT and H&H setting plus remodel trailers going away next week and at least five pallets of ism that needs to go up but only three days to set it in....

Got a supply pallet, had next to nothing for christmas signs. No tables, no wrap risers, barely any hanging. Not good.

You are all making me very grateful my Christmas pallet, gifting pallet, and regular pallets have all arrived already. I'm not allowed to build anything from them though so next week, I'm royally fucked.

Everything all came in today at once, 3.5 pallets. Great that we finally got it but had to hurredly find spaces for all of it in receiving on my last day of the week with overtime to cut. I could've been actually been building shippers instead. Let's add amplified gifting and everything else and not send it all last minute. #goteamtarget

Did y’all get your toy catalog stanchions? Still missing ours. If so did it come in on your ism pallet or dts?

What did your Amplified Gifting pallets look like? Have you gotten your seasonal pallets yet? I have yet to see any and I'm very anxious about doing all of those builds. We've only received PMT pallets for hearth and hand

What did your Amplified Gifting pallets look like? Have you gotten your seasonal pallets yet? I have yet to see any and I'm very anxious about doing all of those builds. We've only received PMT pallets for hearth and hand

Amplified Gifting Pallets are about the size of a small SUV, if you don't have them by now I would MySupport it and have someone escalate it. Your ETL might even want to get with the DTL.

Back