MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Oh hey

eaHGr3M.jpg

They sent us this to store the Hearth and Hand crap

Yeah that fixture is going in the trash. We have no fucking room for that.

Anyways Hearth and Hand is built and set. We have someone doing an overnight on Saturday night going into Sunday morning to push the stuff. Went well. We're not innovation. I saw what y'all had to build for that. Fuckin' ridic

Last edited:
Oh hey

eaHGr3M.jpg

Anyways Hearth and Hand is built and set. We have someone doing an overnight on Saturday night going into Sunday morning to push the stuff. Went well. We're not innovation. I saw what y'all had to build for that. Fuckin' ridic

I am innovation and whose ever idea it was to do this the same week as Christmas (As well as Amplified Bullshit) is an epic Asshat Troll.

Also has anyone seen a guide yet for the 11/26 Amplified gifting shippers? or is it not released yet? I have a bad feeling about it, as most of our overheads will go up that sametime (Black Friday, yay)

For those who have set Hearth & Hand already: what size box was the table signing (5 x 7) in? I can't find it anywhere and mySupport says it was delivered but it's nowhere to be found.

Aren't those the 3 style mavens

I honestly, have no clue.
For those who have set Hearth & Hand already: what size box was the table signing (5 x 7) in? I can't find it anywhere and mySupport says it was delivered but it's nowhere to be found.

They are actually new little blocks used, (the sign is in the shape of a Captial T right? with the top being huge). You had been on LOA, they are new block type holders, same ones used for Project 62. (They are actually black for our project, but can be EASILY not seen as a sign holder).

Okay update this thing is so poorly made. And the instructions are vague at best
My team is gonna do this tonight. Pro is less for me, con is they can't build for shit so stuff is already falling apart.
Anyone else notice that Track Lights are always right where you DON't need them. Everytime you set an overhead?
I've been cursing my contractor for days. Even though I loved him.
check Redwire/ merch update for 10/30 620 stores said it came before 10/22 but will come rdc by 11/2. Biting my fucking nails.
Overheads DONE

Toy stanchion tomorrow

Ughhhhhh
Toy stanchion stands on its own. Kind of sucked, but not bad.

Asked I get to set tree signing before tables, while waiting on cleaner they set tables then pptl tells me I should be getting out of there (whilst she is planning on milking out a 12hr shift herself-again) . I've been debating just never going back all day. After almost 3 days with no power I don't need their shitty attitudes.

My PPTL keeps talking about wanting to swap into another TL position and I pray she doesn't; I don't know how I'm gonna deal with a new PPTL when that eventually does happen. I'm blessed. I have one that basically lets me do what I want.

My PPTL keeps talking about wanting to swap into another TL position and I pray she doesn't; I don't know how I'm gonna deal with a new PPTL when that eventually does happen. I'm blessed. I have one that basically lets me do what I want.
I'm kind of hoping mine gets canned. She used to let me be, but now she's sucking down ot since she demoted but pushes the rest of us out. Fuck you lady I still make less and I'm not being lazy like you either.

Oh hey

eaHGr3M.jpg

I hope we get one because I can repurpose it. :D

Back