MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I feel like those are one of the random items that are restricted on SAP. So the only way to get them is to ask on mySupport. I remember I had a hell of a time trying to order them earlier in the year and got them finally after asking.

Right here. One of the early set notes for some area recommended using heavy duty 9" peghooks, but they weren't on SAP to order. So I bugged mySupport and they got them to me fairly quickly.

Still it should just be orderable. I guess this is just being Guestcentric!

View attachment 4189

Damn right I've got a barn.

Salesplanners due this week. One boy, one girl, one nit was what sltl was asking for. Nit is only one I've seen.

Style maven overhead went missing.

Stupid market aisle signs need roasted for structural reasons. If I die and don't post again it's been fun. Told pptl when I get hurt doing this I'm quitting.

I've got the same, I have to say I am impressed by it.

Why restrict such small things? I remember once I saw a cart pusher cone up on a search. I thought... I can't find x but cart pusher comes up. So I can order that but not peghooks. Duh.
Pmt is held to a budget. I've yet to hear we have one for signing purchases... plus there are items on sap such as mydevices and walkies that you can order but need approval and come from different store budgets- you may not get it just because you ordered it.

Pmt is held to a budget. I've yet to hear we have one for signing purchases... plus there are items on sap such as mydevices and walkies that you can order but need approval and come from different store budgets- you may not get it just because you ordered it.

I've heard there is a budget but it's so damn high that you'll basically never reach it

I was using that as an example. It's Some times easier to find things you'll NEVER order. But things we use everyday, I can't find.

not missing anything.

Last months cost report included the "push" of 700 fucking 7x11 holders. 800 fucking dollars. If they ate going to charge is they should audit how many we need. 20 per box, 35 fucking boxes of them. Rawr.

Yeah they're not that exciting. Funny thing is none of the execs have even asked about it. Oh well.

I finally got the 7x11s in, and yeah that's a lot of boxes. Maybe we'll get past April with those. I'm positive most of salesfloor just tosses them on ad takedown. It's the only explanation as to why we burn through them so fast.

Yeah they're not that exciting. Funny thing is none of the execs have even asked about it. Oh well.

I finally got the 7x11s in, and yeah that's a lot of boxes. Maybe we'll get past April with those. I'm positive most of salesfloor just tosses them on ad takedown. It's the only explanation as to why we burn through them so fast.
I haven't opened them all from last year. And only the pptl and I know they exist. Somehow we've held onto most of last years.

Anyways 6PM to 2:30AM on Wednesday to do signing. I specifically asked for an overnight due to overheads and I get this lmao.

I mean, sure, I'll be pre building and pre-wiring what I can in advance but still. Real dumb.

Anyways 6PM to 2:30AM on Wednesday to do signing. I specifically asked for an overnight due to overheads and I get this lmao.

I mean, sure, I'll be pre building and pre-wiring what I can in advance but still. Real dumb.

This is what I am working as well. But I also requested to come back Thursday morning so I can finish any signing I can't complete Wednesday night.

I got this shift too. The only thing I see that is ISM is taking down the FOS. Nothing is scheduled to go up until the 26.

Christmas FOS goes up on the 22nd, power aisle on the 26th.

I'm doing both on the 22nd.

Me too. I am not hanging the Power Aisle during the day. High traffic area with stupid guests who either don't know to steer clear for their own safety or stop to watch you work. No thanks, not happening.

9pm-5:30am wed, 6pm to whatever Thursday to cover sfs while we take truck/ whatever else needs done. 6ams every day till then. Fuck them.

Me too. I am not hanging the Power Aisle during the day. High traffic area with stupid guests who either don't know to steer clear for their own safety or stop to watch you work. No thanks, not happening.

yeah i can handle doing the FOS ones when we're open. Shit, I've done that before.

But power aisle. Eh, I'll have approximately 3.5 hours to do it. Should be good enough.

I just have no clue where I'm gonna put the boxes of Amplified Gifting Round 2. Fixture room is full. I built all the dump bins. There's no room for boxes without causing issues.

It's funny how they cut me down to 34 hours next week, yet I have overheads and black Friday to build. Ontop of that we have a visit this Thursday and the new team members have been skipping backer paper and signing on sales plans so I have like 100 of then to fix. FML

It's funny how they cut me down to 34 hours next week, yet I have overheads and black Friday to build. Ontop of that we have a visit this Thursday and the new team members have been skipping backer paper and signing on sales plans so I have like 100 of then to fix. FML

At least your sales plans are being set. Mine are not so I can't even backtrack to get the signing put up. It's just piling up in my signing area like I knew it would when leadership took the sales plan hours back from plano.

At least your sales plans are being set. Mine are not so I can't even backtrack to get the signing put up. It's just piling up in my signing area like I knew it would when leadership took the sales plan hours back from plano.

You know, I complain about my stores being mismanaged, and having issues with whatever, but goddamn, I feel lucky compared to you guys. WTF is going on at y'alls stores?

Back