MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I saw the new AG pallet come in on our truck yesterday...looked like it had been rammed in the side with a forklift...no idea whose job it is to unwrap that sucker and set it up but I wish them well. It looks massive.

LOL

I mean the bows are all the same but I still can't figure out how to make them look good

I didn't worry about it too much and just threw the damn things up. Think I finally caught up on all current overheads!

Those Quick Grip clips were a fucking joke! If those are a replacement for viking screws, I am going to stock up on the viking screws to use instead.

I saw the new AG pallet come in on our truck yesterday...looked like it had been rammed in the side with a forklift...no idea whose job it is to unwrap that sucker and set it up but I wish them well. It looks massive.

Mine came in with only the front half of the Pallet still existing. lol, the back half dragged on the ground as the pallet was ripped clear in half.

After all these shippers, my Hands now Rival my Flow TL's in blisters, worn skin, and jammed joints.

I straight up told my TL that if they pull this shit next year, and 40+ hours of shippers, 3-4 days before the set date, I am quitting and they can find themselves another Signing person... and then another Signing Person because they will quit within 2 days, and on and on it will go.

Does anyone has the SAP numbers for Special Purchase plastic stock that we use for ad signing? I used to call it cardstock but I was told it's plastic something. The TL said the order number disappeared in SAP so I was wondering if anyone on here knows. Please?

Also the SAP numbers for L1300. Apparently, that disappeared in SAP as well. And she did try to use the name for the items but nothing showed up. Any help is very much appreciated!! Thank you!

So we are to use only those two from now on? Was there any news that we're not using special purchase anymore? She didn't ask me for As advertise so she may be able to still order those. Thank you!

So we are to use only those two from now on? Was there any news that we're not using special purchase anymore? She didn't ask me for As advertise so she may be able to still order those. Thank you!
I have not seen the stock paper for that. I did fight the printer on the 1 page option on Sunday. Grrrrr.

Does anyone has the SAP numbers for Special Purchase plastic stock that we use for ad signing? I used to call it cardstock but I was told it's plastic something. The TL said the order number disappeared in SAP so I was wondering if anyone on here knows. Please?

Also the SAP numbers for L1300. Apparently, that disappeared in SAP as well. And she did try to use the name for the items but nothing showed up. Any help is very much appreciated!! Thank you!

L1300 is the SAP number so if it is not available it should be mySupported to find out why. They don't always say. Sometimes things are just restricted temporarily and if you ask mySupport to send you some they will.

And that's the four Amplified Gifting Stocking Stuffers built.

All that's left is the four Style Mavens and "The Shed" for men's. If I can get three tomorrow I'll be able to be 100% done with AG by Wednesday. :D

I started wave 2 today with the Shed. Almost done with that one (on lunch right now) and then I have everything else.

Our wave 1 finally came last week and we are in talks with the Dtl to decide weither to just move forward (we used softlines fixtures) or go back and build wave 1.

Idk but I'm only scheduled 16 hours total in signing this week so I Have no idea when I'm going to finish all these shippers

I started wave 2 today with the Shed. Almost done with that one (on lunch right now) and then I have everything else.

Our wave 1 finally came last week and we are in talks with the Dtl to decide weither to just move forward (we used softlines fixtures) or go back and build wave 1.

Idk but I'm only scheduled 16 hours total in signing this week so I Have no idea when I'm going to finish all these shippers

Lucky you. I got 0 hours for signing this week. It's so funny to just be able to ignore it.

I guess we don't have a signing person right now...saw a TL and PMT building the shippers all day today. My condolences.

Back