MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Oh god

The remodel map dropped

GOD

Pre sure its Baby 360 Home Inno and A&A 2.0. Along with the moving of electronics and every other department

Home Inno and A&A 2.0 are a BITCH.

Maybe you get all of your fixtures, when you need them. We didn't get our most important fixtures (the white movable walls), until ..4 weeks into our overnight of 6-7 weeks (of overnight total) Which meant we had to cut ties with Home Innovation, to tread back and do A&A, abruptly.

Also having to do BTS/BTC shippers at the same time was SUPER cool as well.

Home Inno and A&A 2.0 are a BITCH.

Maybe you get all of your fixtures, when you need them. We didn't get our most important fixtures (the white movable walls), until ..4 weeks into our overnight of 6-7 weeks (of overnight total) Which meant we had to cut ties with Home Innovation, to tread back and do A&A, abruptly.

Also having to do BTS/BTC shippers at the same time was SUPER cool as well.

I also have heard that we may get baby 360 this year (Also Pfresh may also be happening).

Y'all don't have pfresh? Goddamn.

We're getting the Gift 'n' Go on one set of doors, four more self-checkouts, and all of TSC and the breakroom gets redone. We're still keeping Food Ave annoyingly enough. There's gonna be a register in Cosmetics.

TBH I expect that we'll get our stuff on time. Full-store remodel, ya know? No reason for us to *not* get it. Was the black curtain for H&H a permanent thing?

Does Baby 360 get a register? Because the map doesn't show it. So maybe it's Baby 180 ;P

WE ALSO LOSE THE PHOTO LAB FINALLY.

Y'all don't have pfresh? Goddamn.

We're getting the Gift 'n' Go on one set of doors, four more self-checkouts, and all of TSC and the breakroom gets redone. We're still keeping Food Ave annoyingly enough. There's gonna be a register in Cosmetics.

TBH I expect that we'll get our stuff on time. Full-store remodel, ya know? No reason for us to *not* get it. Was the black curtain for H&H a permanent thing?

Does Baby 360 get a register? Because the map doesn't show it. So maybe it's Baby 180 ;P

WE ALSO LOSE THE PHOTO LAB FINALLY.

We have PFresh, but there is a Pfresh Remodel going around. (Thus why we all go out Fake wood cardboard tables).

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah i havent done it

I think it took me around an hour, hung the ribbon spools first and then hung each ribbon piece separately and attached them together after.

Exactly this.

However, at this point, I wouldn't bother trying to hang it at all unless you are at an overnight store. Not worth your time so close to Christmas. BUT also if you are trying to hang the spools while the store is open, I highly recommend having a second person if only to spot you from the floor should a wire break and it falls. They can keep people from walking underneath it for safety.

How long did the power aisle last take? Instructions call for two people but I doubt I'll need any real help.
It took me an hour and a half to build in the back because everybody in the fucking store had to call me for help and the vendors kept moving my shit.

I hung it the next day and it took me about the same time to hang it.

Hinted that our "full store 10 year remodel" is this year, and that Baby 360 is also happening. So anyone have experience with these two?

image.jpeg
I also have heard that we may get baby 360 this year (Also Pfresh may also be happening).
In my store it changed the floor plan, added a central registry area with iPads and there's lighted fixtures and models. The section looks more like a Babies R Us. And it sounds like this toy remodel will make us look a little more like Toys R Us. No complaints here.
Thanks
MrBullseye

Oh god

The remodel map dropped

GOD

Pre sure its Baby 360 Home Inno and A&A 2.0. Along with the moving of electronics and every other department
Scope should be listed in the wave pdf on workbench somewhere. Its how I knew we were getting pfresh before the ctl did.

H&h curtains can get tossed. One time use. Next set can be done early if we want as well.

I believe it is the same number as the Oneill shelf labels. They did the same thing for the clearance stickers.

The same clearance stickers we got a month ago? Now only to be replaced with new, and improved, clearance stickers? no longer yellow, but White this time!...

Check back in 2018, when we change it again!

The same clearance stickers we got a month ago? Now only to be replaced with new, and improved, clearance stickers? no longer yellow, but White this time!...

Check back in 2018, when we change it again!

Huh. Haven't heard about the white ones yet. I still haven't found the yellow ones I ordered so our price change team is still using red.

Huh. Haven't heard about the white ones yet. I still haven't found the yellow ones I ordered so our price change team is still using red.
Two of the three boss of yellow clearance I ordered are fucking red. Mysupported that this afternoon. I'm sitting on 6 cases of red the stl insists we use before changing to the two boxes of yellow I've received.

The white labels are meant to help call out the yellow clearance shelf tags... but really who cares?

Wait, are you talking about regular shelf labels or clearance labels? I've got both of those for zebras, they're not all white. I think those longer white ones are for SPUs?

Back