MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
I thought I heard somewhere that the weekly ad was going to be suspended because so much of what was advertised in consumables & grocery was constantly out.
Maybe not?
We still have a ton of Easter stuff untouched.

Good morning,

I normally don't roam the signing thread, but I have a peer that wanted me to reach out to stores that are currently on the new shelf label pilot (labels no longer rolled up, color divided, etc) and is looking for feedback regarding printing quality issues or areas for improvement in the production process. Thanks!
One more thing, you know those packs of display labels they give us? Why isn't there a reverse side? I'm having to reprint them in reverse because the schematic don't always match.

One more thing, you know those packs of display labels they give us? Why isn't there a reverse side? I'm having to reprint them in reverse because the schematic don't always match.
I've just started tossing those out automatically because of this. And why is it necessary to send new display labels for a revision of none of the displays are part of anything being revised?