• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

The ism directions legit say to rest it on the wood bracket. No sign holder required.
My mistake, I thought it was one of those signs that just goes on a regular shelf.

Has anyone received the actual product displays yet for bedding and towels?

MrT

My mistake, I thought it was one of those signs that just goes on a regular shelf.

Has anyone received the actual product displays yet for bedding and towels?
Mostly yes although got about 30 of one type of casaluna candles and couple of the rest 😂

Alexbegt

Hardlines Team Member
Did anyone else get their back to school "Art and Writing Boats Bins Chain" boxes today? chrome_vjZKmds4ls.png

I have not seen our bins yet. I did see the new signing paper for the bins labels. It’s says to reprint the signs & use this paper with it.

We just left up what circle we had. I only saw a smidgeon of yellow come in but don't know what for. I believe the "Magic" focal gets some special but other than that I am so excited to have been able to set early and not have to wait for backer or take the extra time putting it up.
Now if we could just get rid of bins. Maybe be able to use more case pack boxes on the shelf, since I have seen people buy notebooks by the case anyway.

MrT

I helped support another store this week and we ran out of circle and did the top half on as many as possible aisles. My store has plenty of circle backer tbh i didnt know that that wasnt a thing in most stores, we have so much we could probably redo the entire sf

We just left up what circle we had. I only saw a smidgeon of yellow come in but don't know what for. I believe the "Magic" focal gets some special but other than that I am so excited to have been able to set early and not have to wait for backer or take the extra time putting it up.
Now if we could just get rid of bins. Maybe be able to use more case pack boxes on the shelf, since I have seen people buy notebooks by the case anyway.
The yellow is for Bullseye Playground.