MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

We just left up what circle we had. I only saw a smidgeon of yellow come in but don't know what for. I believe the "Magic" focal gets some special but other than that I am so excited to have been able to set early and not have to wait for backer or take the extra time putting it up.
Now if we could just get rid of bins. Maybe be able to use more case pack boxes on the shelf, since I have seen people buy notebooks by the case anyway.

I helped support another store this week and we ran out of circle and did the top half on as many as possible aisles. My store has plenty of circle backer tbh i didnt know that that wasnt a thing in most stores, we have so much we could probably redo the entire sf

We just left up what circle we had. I only saw a smidgeon of yellow come in but don't know what for. I believe the "Magic" focal gets some special but other than that I am so excited to have been able to set early and not have to wait for backer or take the extra time putting it up.
Now if we could just get rid of bins. Maybe be able to use more case pack boxes on the shelf, since I have seen people buy notebooks by the case anyway.

The yellow is for Bullseye Playground.

Anyone else get a ridiculously insufficient number of 4' shippers?

Did anyone get any shippers or signing whatsoever for the BTC home flat?

We got exactly the right number of shippers, even endcap ones this time. It has been very rare for us not to get the right amount. How many are you short?

We got 2 maybe 3 ISM boxes for the home flat which includes the chair shippers to be built. Not sure about any of the other ISM though, the VM set all of it.

We got 12 4' folder shippers. Enough to cover three sections of the folder wall.

For the home flat, we got absolutely nothing. We just happened to have ONE silver body pillow shipper that arrived many weeks ago, labeled for the body pillow EC in Domestics.

How many 7x11 metal stands for btc in home innovation did you guys receive? I got 12 but on the adjacency only shows 2.

How many 7x11 metal stands for btc in home innovation did you guys receive? I got 12 but on the adjacency only shows 2.

We also received about that many. My ETL says we need to hang on to them because they may be needed in the future. Can't remember if he told me he read it in a communication somewhere or how he came to know this. Would be kind of nice if they were used for Black Friday (if there ever is one again, lol), would save a lot of cardboard to use permanent fixturing instead.

We also received about that many. My ETL says we need to hang on to them because they may be needed in the future. Can't remember if he told me he read it in a communication somewhere or how he came to know this. Would be kind of nice if they were used for Black Friday (if there ever is one again, lol), would save a lot of cardboard to use permanent fixturing instead.

They sent a special box to keep the 7x11 holder part that detaches. So I would assume they want us to reuse for later

Carry forward! And I gotta admit they look nice. Super heavy though...

Back