MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Jesus, what happened to the Outdoor Games POG for mini. It so out of whack. Strips start at the top and goes down. Peg location numbers ie. A7 starts randomly in the middle and move both up and down like what...

Jesus, why is the Paper CSE to Fabric CSE so bad. In addition to my store missing Mini Seasonal, Seasonal, Pets, Beauty, and Household Cleaning, we did not get the one for Toys, the one for electronics low wall, and two pop outs for babies, and any for shoes....

Jesus, why is the Paper CSE to Fabric CSE so bad. In addition to my store missing Mini Seasonal, Seasonal, Pets, Beauty, and Household Cleaning, we did not get the one for Toys, the one for electronics low wall, and two pop outs for babies, and any for shoes....
Forgot those were supposed to show up at some point. Still waiting here.

Forgot those were supposed to show up at some point. Still waiting here.
It wasn’t even on the list for us to get them, so don’t call it “a major CSE transition” for every CSE if you don’t send us them all.

No picture for command tower - did anyone find shippers that go on the shelves, are they pegged, do we use the cardboard bins. . . How did you set this ?

No picture for command tower - did anyone find shippers that go on the shelves, are they pegged, do we use the cardboard bins. . . How did you set this ?

Pretty sure my store's plan is to let this shipper box sit in the back until after school starts, then break it down having never seen the light of the salesfloor. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We pegged it because the box was literally like 2ft tall and 1 foot wide filled with bags of command hooks.

Borrowing Sara's account again: The replacement Ulta strips will be processed on the week of the 29th. The team in charge of the pricing needs an extra week to adjust everything and can't make the cutoff before this Saturday.

Strips to stores should be arriving overnight for the next 2 1/2 months (many stores have likely received theirs already, the remaining will get it tomorrow.)

Borrowing Sara's account again: The replacement Ulta strips will be processed on the week of the 29th. The team in charge of the pricing needs an extra week to adjust everything and can't make the cutoff before this Saturday.

Strips to stores should be arriving overnight for the next 2 1/2 months (many stores have likely received theirs already, the remaining will get it tomorrow.)

Thank you for the information. BTW, are the strip team aware of issues with the individual display labels only coming in Standard? For display heavy areas like kitchen we also need the reverse side, otherwise the schematic will not match due to some displays splitting inbetween sections, so I end up having to reprint all labels.

Oh hey so I'm curious, how is Ulta run? Who does what? Are the people at Ulta Target TMs? Is it basically like Starbucks?

Thank you for the information. BTW, are the strip team aware of issues with the individual display labels only coming in Standard? For display heavy areas like kitchen we also need the reverse side, otherwise the schematic will not match due to some displays splitting inbetween sections, so I end up having to reprint all labels.
Yes, they are well aware of it. They've been "looking into it" for the past 8 months. From what I get is that according to them the display labels on the cutsheets are such a small part of overall process of the production part that we were told it's just easier to have the store teams reprint the labels if they do a REV set instead of STA.

And since this was finally posted on Reddit from one of the pilot stores undergoing remodel(going to steal the link), here's a peak of the NextGen SCO's along with the new GuestUX software that runs on Linux. These SCO's are re-designed with ADA in mind and have been in development since late 2018. And don't worry about the "no cash" sign on it, some functionality doesn't work quite yet.

fa3o4i9381i71.jpg

Does it call for it (besides grey circle)? I saw pictures of seasonal and only endcaps/t-frames have orange backer. I assume it will be the same for mini.
That's what I thought too. But it says in all caps across the top of the plano black back paper in each section. We didn't get any in and its not on the line listing. We did get in the orange for the endcaps though.

That's what I thought too. But it says in all caps across the top of the plano black back paper in each section. We didn't get any in and its not on the line listing. We did get in the orange for the endcaps though.

If it's not on the line listing, ignore it. If you mean where it says use black backer on the execution notes, definately ignore it. They put that on a lot of POGs that don't need black backer and they don't seem to want to fix it.

I wonder how we are going to put up the Puft Marshmellow airblown display. Like how are the power pole suppose to attach with no tables or gondola to attach to. And how to attach the airblown display itself.

Back